Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Wanna disappear for ages!
    Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

[QUOTE=Muslima London;6274734]
      Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
      It's sad when you miss someone a lot [/QUO

Next time I am not editing anything. You can ask mods to do so

Am feeling sad
      My son not well, packed him off to mom coz I had work and now I feel guilty coz I am not there to take care of him :(
      guilty, teary that I just said good night to him and he is still coughing away, and I werent see him until tomorrow- after work
      :there:

You okay love? How is the little munchkin now? I hope better :insha:
      My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
      As You have sanctified Your house,
      Make my heart as protected and as honoured
      In which permission of entry
      Is only granted to a few,
      Please Allah, allow my heart
      To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
      when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
      In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

The weather. :(
        [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
          Wanna disappear for ages!
          Yeah, me too!!!!!

Comment

Really sad about Syria :(

Comment

[QUOTE=sunrise867;6276597]
              Originally posted by Muslima London View Post

:there:

You okay love? How is the little munchkin now? I hope better :insha:
              Back home Alhamdulillah

I think I felt teary yesterday coz I heard him coughing away and he called me bless me before going to bed
              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

I can get sad seriously easily know if I see another in misfortune.

I never used to be like this.

My attitude was not my problem before.

People gossiping man, I keep moving places and it keeps happening.
                8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This id also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Sad :(
                  Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
                  Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

*sabr*
                    Last edited by Rebel101; 15-01-15, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
                      Sad :(
                      why sweety?

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
                        why sweety?
                        someones being a jerk :(

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

someones being a jerk :(
                          :( so messed up man.

i like the avi btw lol so dark :inlove:

Comment

:( so messed up man.

i like the avi btw lol so dark :inlove:
                            it's the avatar that urban decay assigned to me when i created an account to order online. I have no idea why they have avatars but i like it.

Comment

it's the avatar that urban decay assigned to me when i created an account to order online. I have no idea why they have avatars but i like it.
                              thats from urban decay?lol i wouldve never thought.. what did u get? i hear they got a great primer

Comment

thats from urban decay?lol i wouldve never thought.. what did u get? i hear they got a great primer
                                I got the "naked on the run palette" :D because i didn't really have any good neutrals.

Comment

Working...
                                X