• Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

^

Same a sister I knew passed away.

May Allah grant her Jannah al Firdaus.
    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Lost my job :(

Comment

• What made you sad today..

T'was so windy, my Niqab was lifted up, exposing my face, in public, I shrieked

My hayaah..Was lost.

I'm embarassed.
        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

It's sad when you miss someone a lot
          Last edited by DaughterOfAdam; 13-01-15, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Last edited by rainbow*~; 13-01-15, 07:45 PM.
            :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

i fought with my brother this morning before school
              i was very angry at him first but now i feel bad that i didn't apologize earlier... he doesn't like arguing with me ):

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
                It's sad when you miss someone a lot
                I know. :'( .
                [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

[QUOTE=DaughterOfAdam;6274137]It's sad when you miss someone a lot [/QUO

Next time I am not editing anything. You can ask mods to do so

Am feeling sad
                  My son not well, packed him off to mom coz I had work and now I feel guilty coz I am not there to take care of him :(
                  guilty, teary that I just said good night to him and he is still coughing away, and I werent see him until tomorrow- after work
                  Last edited by Muslima London; 13-01-15, 10:53 PM.
                  Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                  __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                  If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

The best thing is good company.

It just seems an unreachable goal at the moment.

Never felt so alone.
                    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

...wot she sed^
                      Last edited by rainbow*~; 13-01-15, 10:57 PM.
                      :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by *Glam* View Post
                        i fought with my brother this morning before school
                        i was very angry at him first but now i feel bad that i didn't apologize earlier... he doesn't like arguing with me ):
                        well u still haven't apologized...

Comment

The worst type of tears? The ones that you can't explain.
                          Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
                          "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

Left my phone charger at home. Hopefully the phone lasts till tmw. But at least I have my tablet.
                            Okay :)

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                              T'was so windy, my Niqab was lifted up, exposing my face, in public, I shrieked

My hayaah..Was lost.

I'm embarassed.
                              Awwww :there: poor sis

Is that common with niqab when it's windy?

Comment

i was on such a sad thread
                                made me cry...

Comment

Working...
                                X