Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

The weekend is over nooooooooo
    And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_08 View Post
      I feel like I'm in trap. Almost nothing works out in my life at the moment (and that's my own fault). But I have no motivation to do anything. I feel like a failure...
      Thats wassawas perhaps.. consider this time as a test/trial and is temporary.. Remember when talking about jannah, Allah said 'la yamassuhum feeha nasabun wamahum minha bi muhkrijeen' (No fatigue will touch them therin, nor will they ever be removed).. so asbiru wa saabiru.. inshaAllah.
      “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Originally posted by Huma786 View Post
        Im reaaly sad today bcus my sister said some really nasty hurtful things. It really upsets me the people i trust and share everything use that against me and all i do is try and help. Sometimes i just want to run away and leave everyone behind.

Please help...
        Create a thread maybe.. we could be of some help probably.
        “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
          I think I'm back on forum, but going to be posting in moderation :insha:
          Oh you're back after a year.... welcome lol inshaAllah all is well

Comment

I don't know if it was sad or happy...but as I was leaving the car to go to the parlour my mum asked me if I had money or if I need some. Even though she knows I work so that's not a problem alhumdulilah. Was touching to know that parents still feel the obligation to provide despite me being independent in that regard now...
            :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Oh i got negged today

Edit: wow and i just got negged for this, that was really mean.
              Last edited by Strive; 11-01-15, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Mom goes back to work on Monday.

And she has surgery on Friday to get her gallbladder removed :(. Making lots of dua it goes well.

Comment

Originally posted by علي بن عبد الله View Post
                  Thats wassawas perhaps.. consider this time as a test/trial and is temporary.. Remember when talking about jannah, Allah said 'la yamassuhum feeha nasabun wamahum minha bi muhkrijeen' (No fatigue will touch them therin, nor will they ever be removed).. so asbiru wa saabiru.. inshaAllah.
                  I don't think it's waswas... My life is a mess (has been for some while now) and I have no idea what to do to get out of this trap I'm in. Or if I do, I have no motivation. I just feel so weak at the moment... Please make du'a for me, in shaa Allaah.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah_08 View Post
                    I don't think it's waswas... My life is a mess (has been for some while now) and I have no idea what to do to get out of this trap I'm in. Or if I do, I have no motivation. I just feel so weak at the moment... Please make du'a for me, in shaa Allaah.
                    I feel the same. I'm so useless :(

Comment

I felt so bad for a while. Felt like I was lost.

Comment

Remedy for Sadness: Show Gratitude to Allah.

1. By words.
                        2. By action (i.e. staying away from haram and fulfilling obligation)
                        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Bus strike tomorrow :(
                          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

I think I have a cavity

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                              Bus strike tomorrow :(
                              This just made me annoyed

Comment

A couple of guys passed away at the weekend.

They were my age. That's been hard for me to get my head around and has left the heart very restless.

I recognised one of them too... feel really weird.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
                                ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                                U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Working...
                                X