• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by kakashi View Post
    :salams

Ameen! :jkk:

It just recently snowed in the UK, the first day is really nice, everything looks beautiful but once the snow starts turning to ice you will hate it! You won't be able to walk anywhere or drive anywhere!

The first day is really nice though!
    :wswrwb:

I can't imagine hating it but you probably right seeing as you speak from experience. When we had it here, it didn't even last a week, was so beautiful though, got to finally have a snow fight and make a snowman, lol

Comment

Knee is stinging. Hopefully not an injury
      "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
        :wswrwb:

I can't imagine hating it but you probably right seeing as you speak from experience. When we had it here, it didn't even last a week, was so beautiful though, got to finally have a snow fight and make a snowman, lol
        Generally it's quite nice when it snows. The aftermath (ice, falling down in public, cold) is what I hate.

Building snowmen becomes boring overtime, snowball fights are epic. The feeling of hitting your friends right on the nose is second to none lol.

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
          Knee is stinging. Hopefully not an injury
          :salams

May Allah SWT grant you ease

Comment

What can you do when your friends are SHOOT ZOOTING out into the sky.......

and your stuck down here on the ground with no clue how you want to go about shoot zooting likewise?!

Comment

• Re: AW: Re: What made you sad today..

Life sucks

Comment

The killing of the shoppers at the Kosher Deli.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

I think I'm back on forum, but going to be posting in moderation :insha:
                  إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

^^That made me sad :p

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
                    O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

my teeth hurt - one tooth is chipped and the pain is emanating from that tooth to the others,

Please make du'a for my teeth
                      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                        I think I'm back on forum, but going to be posting in moderation :insha:
                        This made me happy :) :love:
                        My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post
                          that made me happy at least she's posting again

and salaam nice to see you ansaariyah
                          وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post
                            Huuuush :p

and Awww Laila :))
                            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

I feel like I'm in trap. Almost nothing works out in my life at the moment (and that's my own fault). But I have no motivation to do anything. I feel like a failure...
                              Last edited by Muslimah_08; 11-01-15, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Im reaaly sad today bcus my sister said some really nasty hurtful things. It really upsets me the people i trust and share everything use that against me and all i do is try and help. Sometimes i just want to run away and leave everyone behind.

Please help...

Comment

Working...
                                X