What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I don't often come here to the forum here is what made me a little sad.

My dad. Rant over

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim-Guy View Post
      I don't often come here to the forum here is what made me a little sad.

My dad. Rant over
      Pakistani parents can lack tact bro, we just gotta grit our teeth and bare it :there:

What he said this time?
      :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

My stomach hurts, I wanted to do something tomorrow but it got canceled, I'm not in the mood to talk but people keep talking to me, I had to go to the store in the freezing cold and I kept dropping the groceries and I got brain freeze,...... should I go on

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
          Pakistani parents can lack tact bro, we just gotta grit our teeth and bare it :there:

What he said this time?
          It's fine, doesn't matter what he said. He says it all the time when he gets a chance. He means we'll for my future

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
            What's her opinion on Islam as a whole now?

wot?

I believe she's more tolerant of it now. It doesn't scare her like it once did, and I think she understands it's such a small percentage of Muslims who are violent.

I haven't spoken to her lately about Islam though. So I'm not sure if her views have changed due to the recent attacks in France and in Australia. I just don't feel I'm in the position to explain those situations to her since I only know what the media says, and I don't want to speak ill of other Muslims without knowing all the facts.

Comment

Well it's gonna make me sad in 3 hours.

an exam.
              Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post

an exam.
                May Allah make it easy for you and help you pass with flying colours - ameen.

So strange y'all having exams now when it's summer holidays here. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                  May Allah make it easy for you and help you pass with flying colours - ameen.

So strange y'all having exams now when it's summer holidays here. Lol
                  Ameen! :jkk: :) I can't wait for this week to finish so I get a 3 day break at least lol

I forgot about the time zone differences lol, it's so chilly here and the ice is beginning to form, rather sleep in tbh
                  Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

Comment

Ameen! :jkk: :) I can't wait for this week to finish so I get a 3 day break at least lol

I forgot about the time zone differences lol, it's so chilly here and the ice is beginning to form, rather sleep in tbh
                    time goes by super fast, u will be done soon :insha:

omg ice forming ?? I'm so jealous wallah. We almost never get snow :/ had it once in 20ish years and it was ever so lovely :inlove: :masha:

Comment

an exam.
                      :salams

May Allah SWT make the exam easy for you and may you achieve success in your endeavours, Itachi.

I've also got an exam this week, uni is stressful.

Comment

time goes by super fast, u will be done soon :insha:

omg ice forming ?? I'm so jealous wallah. We almost never get snow :/ had it once in 20ish years and it was ever so lovely :inlove: :masha:
                        I know right, looking forward to Friday :love:

20 years?! Last I seen it was 4 years wow :insha: you see it soon, it's snowing in every part of the country but ours lol which sucks... at least I see a bit of white somewhere whether it's just ice haha

Comment

Originally posted by kakashi View Post

May Allah SWT make the exam easy for you and may you achieve success in your endeavours, Itachi.

:wswrwb:

Ameen! :) May Allah Swt make it easy for you aswell and give you the best mark possible! Kakashi haha
                          It is stressful but it'll all be over soon, just gotta be patient. ^_^

Comment

:wswrwb:

Ameen! :) May Allah Swt make it easy for you aswell and give you the best mark possible! Kakashi haha
                            It is stressful but it'll all be over soon, just gotta be patient. ^_^
                            Ameen! :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by kakashi View Post

I miss uni, make the most of it and study study study. Allah grant you success , ameen.

I know right, looking forward to Friday :love:

20 years?! Last I seen it was 4 years wow :insha: you see it soon, it's snowing in every part of the country but ours lol which sucks... at least I see a bit of white somewhere whether it's just ice haha
                              Yeah thats what my former teacher told us when it finally snowed. even here it snows in other cities almost yearly if not always, makes me jealous, lol. *sighs* , I really hope it snows this coming winter :insha:

Comment

I miss uni, make the most of it and study study study. Allah grant you success , ameen.

Yeah thats what my former teacher told us when it finally snowed. even here it snows in other cities almost yearly if not always, makes me jealous, lol. *sighs* , I really hope it snows this coming winter :insha:

Ameen! :jkk:

It just recently snowed in the UK, the first day is really nice, everything looks beautiful but once the snow starts turning to ice you will hate it! You won't be able to walk anywhere or drive anywhere!

The first day is really nice though!

Comment

Working...
                                X