• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by UmmAbdulMalik View Post
    It's cold

I threw my bath towel away.

Now, after every shower, I must.endure.the.pain.of.the.cold.for.like.500000+ minutes.jokez.i.mean.for.like.2 seconds.till.i.leg.it.back.to.mah.room.

Loool
    Edit
    Last edited by HopefulOne; 06-01-15, 03:26 AM.
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
      be nice please, i see tons here literally writing their whole day on here in almost every post literally like really long whiney posts they make and its annoying but well if your gonna yell at someone yell at the whiney ones
      Take your own advice looool. Yell at the whiney ones you know. Let them whine.
      [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
        Take your own advice looool. Yell at the whiney ones you know. Let them whine.
        hey i aint yelling at no one i just say it in my mind when i see their posts hahaha

Comment

Cheer up My fellow brother, everytime I feel depressed I think of Surat Duha and Wallahi by Allah the bad thoughts goes away.
          1. By the forenoon (after sun-rise);

2. And by the night when it is still (or darkens);

3. Your Lord (O Muhammad ()) has neither forsaken you nor hated you.

4. And indeed the Hereafter is better for you than the present (life of this world).

5. And verily, your Lord will give you (all i.e. good) so that you shall be well-pleased.

6. Did He not find you (O Muhammad ()) an orphan and gave you a refuge?

7. And He found you unaware (of the Qur'an, its legal laws, and Prophethood, etc.) and guided you?

8. And He found you poor, and made you rich (selfsufficient with selfcontentment, etc.)?

9. Therefore, treat not the orphan with oppression,

10. And repulse not the beggar;

11. And proclaim the Grace of your Lord (i.e. the Prophethood and all other Graces).

Comment

Originally posted by R2-D2 View Post
            Asalaamualaykum
            Actually thats good for your skin
            May the force be with you
            Salaam
            How wth

Comment

Originally posted by drac16 View Post
              Feeling like life isn't worth it. The last few days I've had some intense suicidal thoughts. I'm not going to sit here and feel sorry for myself though; I continually remind myself of the story of Joseph [peace be upon him] being thrown into prison for a crime he never committed. Allah got him through it and granted him one of the highest positions in Egypt (at the time).

Cheer up My fellow brother, everytime I feel depressed I think of Surat Duha and Wallahi by the will Allah the bad thoughts will inshallah go away.
              Just hold thigh to your deen and inshallah we will meet in jannahtul fardows.
              Just hold on for a little bit :)

4. And indeed the Hereafter is better for you than the present (life of this world).

5. And verily, your Lord will give you (all i.e. good) so that you shall be well-pleased.

7. And He found you unaware (of the Qur'an, its legal laws, and Prophethood, etc.) and guided you?

8. And He found you poor, and made you rich (selfsufficient with selfcontentment, etc.)?

11. And proclaim the Grace of your Lord (i.e. the Prophethood and all other Graces).

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
                How wth
                Asalaamualaykum
                when you have a hot shower you pores in your skin open up
                When you get into the cold, they close up.
                If you dont get into the cold after a hot shower, the pores stay opened longer hence allowing bacteria to enter the pores of your skin, then it closes and the bacteria is stuck inside leading to skin problems.

May the force be with you.
                Salaam
                Does the pain weigh out the pride? And you look for a place to hide,
                Did someone break your heart inside, You're in ruins.

Comment

Fair enough
                  Last edited by I See You; 06-01-15, 05:42 AM. Reason: All is gud
                  “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Edited on request ...
                    Last edited by Rebel101; 06-01-15, 07:05 AM.
                    Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                      This is so wrong on so many levels
                      I don't even know what went on in that post
                      im confused.
                      Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

• What made you sad today..

The future seems bleak.
                        How to safeguard your Iman
                        No PMs/wall messages/rep comments from sisters please :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
                          I don't even know what went on in that post
                          im confused.
                          Lool
                          He is talking about a specific user, gave out so many clues that it'd pretty obvious who he is talking about.
                          Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                            Lool
                            He is talking about a specific user, gave out so many clues that it'd pretty obvious who he is talking about.
                            i got it a few mins later lol!

:jkk: for clarifications.
                            Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
                              i got it a few mins later lol!

:jkk: for clarifications.
                              As the saying goes: better late than never, haha
                              Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowertjej View Post
                                Cheer up My fellow brother, everytime I feel depressed I think of Surat Duha and Wallahi by the will Allah the bad thoughts will inshallah go away.
                                Just hold thigh to your deen and inshallah we will meet in jannahtul fardows.
                                Just hold on for a little bit :)

That was so nice of you. Jazak Allah Khair.

May Allah azza wa jal grant you the highest level of Paradise.
                                Last edited by drac16; 07-01-15, 01:52 PM. Reason: typo
                                "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

Working...
                                X