Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

This man tried to hug me. errghhhhh
    Okay :)

Comment

It's cold

I threw my bath towel away.

Now, after every shower, I must.endure.the.pain.of.the.cold.for.like.500000+ minutes.jokez.i.mean.for.like.2 seconds.till.i.leg.it.back.to.mah.room.

Loool

Comment

Originally posted by UmmAbdulMalik View Post
        It's cold

Now, after every shower, I must.endure.the.pain.of.the.cold.for.like.500000+ minutes.jokez.i.mean.for.like.2 seconds.till.i.leg.it.back.to.mah.room.

Loool
        Is this forum your personal diary ? Or you girly whats-app group ?. We do not need to know whatever you did. Observe haya'
        “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Originally posted by علي بن عبد الله View Post
          Is this forum your personal diary ? Or you girly whats-app group ?. We do not need to know whatever you did. Observe haya'
          Okay.

Apologies.

I didn't think that was too personal lol.

All I said was that it's cold and I've been deprived of my basic necessatity of owning a bath robe, that's what made me sad today. Lol

Comment

Not sad, but confused. Friends keep on lying to me, how can you trust liars? Subhaan Allah I dislike liars.

Comment

Originally posted by ceeri_sista View Post
              Not sad, but confused. Friends keep on lying to me, how can you trust liars? Subhaan Allah I dislike liars.
              Asalaamualaykum
              That must be a sinking feeling - question is ....can you really call them friends ?
              May the force be with you
              Salaam
              Does the pain weigh out the pride? And you look for a place to hide,
              Did someone break your heart inside, You're in ruins.

Comment

Having friend issues too but you can't trust liars. I'd call them out on it. I guess it depends on what they lied about as well. Good luck.

Edit: also what may the force be with you said. Lol.
                [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by علي بن عبد الله View Post
                  be nice please, i see tons here literally writing their whole day on here in almost every post literally like really long whiney posts they make and its annoying but well if your gonna yell at someone yell at the whiney ones
                  Last edited by *aisha*; 06-01-15, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2-D2 View Post
                    Asalaamualaykum
                    That must be a sinking feeling - question is ....can you really call them friends ?
                    Salaam
                    Wa aalaykum as salaam
                    These are people I have known for over 10 years, so as silly as this may sound yes in my head they are/were(?)
                    I guess it's best to distance myself from them. And make dua I meet better people.
                    Allahul musta`an.
                    May the forces of khayr be with you too akhi.

Comment

Originally posted by UmmAbdulMalik View Post
                      It's cold

Loool
                      Asalaamualaykum
                      Actually thats good for your skin
                      Salaam

Comment

Wa aalaykum as salaam
                        These are people I have known for over 10 years, so as silly as this may sound yes in my head they are/were(?)
                        I guess it's best to distance myself from them. And make dua I meet better people.
                        Allahul musta`an.
                        May the forces of khayr be with you too akhi.
                        Asalaamualaykum
                        Maybe you should ( as a temporary measure) - it is obviously having a negative effect on you
                        Salaam

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
                          Having friend issues too but you can't trust liars. I'd call them out on it. I guess it depends on what they lied about as well. Good luck.

Edit: also what may the force be with you said. Lol.
                          They lie about many things, but with time Subhaan Allah they just get exposed.
                          These are serious signs for me to find better company. May Allah protect us.

Comment

They lie about many things, but with time Subhaan Allah they just get exposed.
                            These are serious signs for me to find better company. May Allah protect us.
                            Asalaamualaykum
                            Truth is that most people lie out of an deep fear of something. Maybe you can try to speak to them ( depending if you want to risk the possible and probable conflict as HopefulOne suggested) but I still would stay away on a temporary basis and see what the reaction is.
                            May the force be with you both
                            Salaam

Comment

Remembering we all will die one day and answer to Allah for everything we did in this life :(

Comment

How can someone kill a 3 week old baby :(

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

Comment

Working...
                                X