Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by truecolors View Post
    I am sorry. I apologize if I did anything wrong. I am new in this forum. I just gave that hug since I was in the same situation as that sister showed with her emoticon and was feeling low myself. I am sorry. I am feeling down and looked up an Islamic forum and stumbled upon this one and read some posts and related to many of them, hence why I commented in a couple.
    Awww no don't be sorry - I feel bad!

Read the small writing in grey below I wrote

I kid I kid.. welcome to the forum!

And I + repped you

I was joking sis, welcome and *virtual hug* to you too
    My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
    As You have sanctified Your house,
    Make my heart as protected and as honoured
    In which permission of entry
    Is only granted to a few,
    Please Allah, allow my heart
    To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
    when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
    In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
      Awww no don't be sorry - I feel bad!
      Now go and create an 'Apology' thread !
      “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Originally posted by علي بن عبد الله View Post
        Now go and create an 'Apology' thread !
        I may need to :(

I am sorry. I apologize if I did anything wrong. I am new in this forum. I just gave that hug since I was in the same situation as that sister showed with her emoticon and was feeling low myself. I am sorry. I am feeling down and looked up an Islamic forum and stumbled upon this one and read some posts and related to many of them, hence why I commented in a couple.
        Btw sis, you said you feel down - you can share it here if you want?

Or if you feel comfortable PM me or irep - I hope you reply to this, I don't like upsetting people :(

Hope you feel better soon.
        My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
        As You have sanctified Your house,
        Make my heart as protected and as honoured
        In which permission of entry
        Is only granted to a few,
        Please Allah, allow my heart
        To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
        when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
        In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Now I see the greyed out statement. My bad... Felt horrible about upsetting someone :(
          All good. Thank you for the welcome. I am Afnan. Salaam to everyone.

Comment

Aww sis she was joking :there:
            And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Now I see the greyed out statement. My bad... Felt horrible about upsetting someone :(
              Wa alaikum

Dude it's all cool don't worry
              Nice to meet you

Comment

No need to make an apology thread. :-)

Nice to meet you @irep, @sunrise, @strive, @theodon. I appreciate your welcoming comments. Glad to know I can talk to someone now.

Comment

I don't get Pakistani wedding films

Starts with..

*Bismilllaaahir rahmanir raheeem*

Then queue the songs what a contradiction!

Why does everyone need to wear 2 inches of makeup and the bride looks like she dipped her face in a blimmin' dulux paint box while her neck is blatantly brown, allow it -_- keep it a little realistic ugh and who wants to look like a murda (dead person), have a bitta' colour on your face tis' natural.

Then the camera man films people eating, zooming in more than needed - I don't wanna see that and I'm sure they don't wanna be filmed whole eating either :|

And he makes the bride and groom do some next poses and weird peacock shapes with their hands :|

Then you have the Qur'an over the head when she leaves and throwing rice behind her - seriously? I could have made some food with that, what you doing grrrr!!

What is this pls!?!

#rantover :embar:
                  loool

years and years ago when my aunty got married, they had her sitting down looking all bridey and she had rRnb music. WTH was that about????
                  What was the video man on ???
                  and another wedding we went to, one of my cousins was doing some home video. omg, he filmed down the brides top - astaghfirullaha. didn't help that she was wearing an english style wedding dress
                  Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                  __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                  If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

wa alaykum salam sis
                    welcome to the forum :)
                    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

I don't get Pakistani wedding films

Starts with..

*Bismilllaaahir rahmanir raheeem*

Then queue the songs what a contradiction!

Why does everyone need to wear 2 inches of makeup and the bride looks like she dipped her face in a blimmin' dulux paint box while her neck is blatantly brown, allow it -_- keep it a little realistic ugh and who wants to look like a murda (dead person), have a bitta' colour on your face tis' natural.

Then the camera man films people eating, zooming in more than needed - I don't wanna see that and I'm sure they don't wanna be filmed whole eating either :|

And he makes the bride and groom do some next poses and weird peacock shapes with their hands :|

Then you have the Qur'an over the head when she leaves and throwing rice behind her - seriously? I could have made some food with that, what you doing grrrr!!

What is this pls!?!

#rantover :embar:
                      Sad state of affairs but found this hilarious.

- The number of gold jewelry on the bride
                      - Feeding cake or sweets with the same spoon to every single person in the function
                      - The bride siting like a statue for hours in front of everyone, like she is some show piece. (God forbid she smiles)...
                      The what? That's nasty. That might be exclusive to Bengalis, never heard of that before. =/

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                      They did not bring back Talwaar and my threads got locked. :(
                      Did he tell you to make the thread? lol.
                      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

I've wasted my winter break :(
                        Last edited by islamuslim; 04-01-15, 12:16 AM.
                        إن الصلاة تنهى عن الفحشاء والمنكر

Comment

Originally posted by islamuslim View Post
                          I've wasted my winter break :(
                          Alhamdulilah you're still alive so still a chance in sha Allah.
                          Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                            Me three :embar:
                            Oh wow we could form a trio then.

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
                              Oh wow we could form a trio then.

Comment

Last edited by Meriadoc; 05-01-15, 02:41 PM.
                                ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                                U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Working...
                                X