Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    They did not bring back Talwaar and my threads got locked. :(

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      The world is so bleak right now and unfortunately it will only get darker each day

      A woman I met at the masjid was recently murderer by her own brother.
      Ya Allah,
      Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
      "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
        Loneliness....i keep getting rejected by my friends to go outside esp since its hols. Happens all the time. Idk if theres smth wrong w me or these ppl just dont prioritize friendships like I do.

        I hate living in such a practical society. Hustlin bustlin like u can only care for yourself amd your moneyyyy.
        Same here. I have no "friends" around me. The ones I had are married off and living in different parts of the world. Sometimes, these lonely feelings really puts my mood down. And then consequently ruins my whole day. I try hard to cheer myself up by trying to sympathize with the fact that there are people in worse situations than I am, but it doesn't really help most of the times.

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by truecolors View Post
          Same here. I have no "friends" around me. The ones I had are married off and living in different parts of the world. Sometimes, these lonely feelings really puts my mood down. And then consequently ruins my whole day. I try hard to cheer myself up by trying to sympathize with the fact that there are people in worse situations than I am, but it doesn't really help most of the times.
          Me three :embar:
          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
            same as bengali wedding films, so contradictory right?

            And why does the lady need to pose with her mendhi. so cringe worthy.
            LOL...

            Exactly my thoughts and views with our desi weddings. Bengali weddings are the same. There are many things about the desi weddings which are cringe worthy and nonsense.

            - The number of gold jewelry on the bride
            - Feeding cake or sweets with the same spoon to every single person in the function
            - The bride siting like a statue for hours in front of everyone, like she is some show piece. (God forbid she smiles)...

            I can go on and on...

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by truecolors View Post
              LOL...

              Exactly my thoughts and views with our desi weddings. Bengali weddings are the same. There are many things about the desi weddings which are cringe worthy and nonsense.

              - The number of gold jewelry on the bride
              - Feeding cake or sweets with the same spoon to every single person in the function
              - The bride siting like a statue for hours in front of everyone, like she is some show piece. (God forbid she smiles)...

              I can go on and on...


              feeding grapes and pineapples to each other
              the odd uncle trying to feed you the whole cake as a joke


              nah man, not for me mate.

              the thing i hate about bengali weddings is that its soo cultural and iits not according to the sunnah, especially the bit at the end of the wedding ceremony and she displays herself infront of everyone! men and women.

              :sub:
              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by Strive View Post
                Me three :embar:
                Awww.... *Virtual hug*

                I am trying to make myself understand that this is the trial phase of my life. It is difficult, but may Allah (swt) help us all. What makes it really hard for me is people's insensitive comments and advice. People, especially relatives, think they can say anything at any time.

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by truecolors View Post
                  Awww.... *Virtual hug*

                  I am trying to make myself understand that this is the trial phase of my life. It is difficult, but may Allah (swt) help us all. What makes it really hard for me is people's insensitive comments and advice. People, especially relatives, think they can say anything at any time.
                  Ameen
                  And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post


                    feeding grapes and pineapples to each other
                    the odd uncle trying to feed you the whole cake as a joke


                    nah man, not for me mate.

                    the thing i hate about bengali weddings is that its soo cultural and iits not according to the sunnah, especially the bit at the end of the wedding ceremony and she displays herself infront of everyone! men and women.

                    :sub:
                    Oh yeah, definitely. Majority of the "customs" which are followed in the weddings are nothing according to our Sunnah. Just the fact that the families take out loans to have these grand weddings to please others, goes above my head. I mean why do something which you cannot afford? First you take a loan for the 5-6 ceremonies, then you complain about financial issues and eventually take out more loans to pay off that debt. How does it make sense? And to top all of that, there is singing and dancing. How is it supposed to be a blessed day?

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Originally posted by truecolors View Post
                      Oh yeah, definitely. Majority of the "customs" which are followed in the weddings are nothing according to our Sunnah. Just the fact that the families take out loans to have these grand weddings to please others, goes above my head. I mean why do something which you cannot afford? First you take a loan for the 5-6 ceremonies, then you complain about financial issues and eventually take out more loans to pay off that debt. How does it make sense? And to top all of that, there is singing and dancing. How is it supposed to be a blessed day?
                      :sub: never been to a wedding with singing and dancing alhamdulillah. you cant forget the highhhh mahrs. :sub:

                      small weddings have the most barakah :)

                      a wedding in the masjid has the most amount of barakah. maxxxxxximum amount

                      may Allah alllow us to gain his blessings with every decision we take for His sake, ameen ya rab
                      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                        :sub: never been to a wedding with singing and dancing alhamdulillah. you cant forget the highhhh mahrs. :sub:

                        small weddings have the most barakah :)

                        a wedding in the masjid has the most amount of barakah. maxxxxxximum amount

                        may Allah alllow us to gain his blessings with every decision we take for His sake, ameen ya rab
                        Ameen. Agree.

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by truecolors View Post
                          Awww.... *Virtual hug*

                          I am trying to make myself understand that this is the trial phase of my life. It is difficult, but may Allah (swt) help us all. What makes it really hard for me is people's insensitive comments and advice. People, especially relatives, think they can say anything at any time.
                          Who are you and why are you giving virtual hugs to my habibti pls?



                          I kid I kid.. welcome to the forum!
                          My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                          As You have sanctified Your house,
                          Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                          In which permission of entry
                          Is only granted to a few,
                          Please Allah, allow my heart
                          To be preserved only for You.



                          ---


                          It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                          when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                          In Jannah, we will meet :love:


                          If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
                            Who are you and why are you giving virtual hugs to my habibti pls?



                            I kid I kid.. welcome to the forum!
                            I am sorry. I apologize if I did anything wrong. I am new in this forum. I just gave that hug since I was in the same situation as that sister showed with her emoticon and was feeling low myself. I am sorry. I am feeling down and looked up an Islamic forum and stumbled upon this one and read some posts and related to many of them, hence why I commented in a couple.

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by truecolors View Post
                              I am sorry. I apologize if I did anything wrong. I am new in this forum. I just gave that hug since I was in the same situation as that sister showed with her emoticon and was feeling low myself. I am sorry. I am feeling down and looked up an Islamic forum and stumbled upon this one and read some posts and related to many of them, hence why I commented in a couple.
                              I knew you would take this the wrong way haha
                              :salams sis
                              Look closer to her post underneath (its written in small and white) you can hardly see it. The sister was joking with you :)

                              Welcome to the forum and enjoy your time here.
                              Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

                              http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by truecolors View Post
                                I am sorry. I apologize if I did anything wrong. I am new in this forum. I just gave that hug since I was in the same situation as that sister showed with her emoticon and was feeling low myself. I am sorry. I am feeling down and looked up an Islamic forum and stumbled upon this one and read some posts and related to many of them, hence why I commented in a couple.
                                awwwwwwwwwwwwww shes just joking sis!!!!

                                its nice to meet you

                                im irepislam :p


                                __________________________________



                                i wanna sleep late tonight, but im feeling tired already. :( pls. college is soon, meaning bed time is back to normal!! mght aswell make the most of it.
                                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X