No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AW: Re: AW: Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
    I hope you don't mean sunnis and shias
    They are part too, but I thought about Isis, Al Qaeda, the war in my country..
    Last edited by Muslim96; 02-01-15, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: What made you sad today..

I had a friend sleeping over at my house and when fajr time came and I told him I'm going to the mosque he sent this look with a slight ridiculing smile. Islam will be strange again indeed.
      I'm on a strict time management regiment and have to limit my time online. Therefore I have to reply selectively. Please don't be offended if I ignore your questions. :jkk:

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Too cold outside and people are smoking near me -_-
        Okay :)

Comment

Hearing about my two uncles
          One has done something really sneaky and bullied the elderly father to sign over land to him that the other brought back

I feel sad and I don't know , I feel that I don't want to keep kinship with pejple like that , I don't understand why people are so Blimmin greedy like that, I hate it n I hate how wealth corrupts people

Also hearing about my paternal grandfathers good friend
          He is actually a labourer that worked in our village home but him and gramps always always hanged around together , my grandfather is looooong dead and this poor man is elderly , poor and has no children, that just made me sooo sad , no children n poor n elderly in Bangladesh, very difficult
          Situation to be in

May allah swt keep him in provision , keep his heart rich with the love of allah swt n may he grant him janna n all its riches, - ameen
          Last edited by Muslima London; 03-01-15, 08:37 AM.
          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

I miss my friend.

Wonder what he's up to. I miss calling each other every night and watching trashy shows so we can make fun of them. Playing World of Warcraft and just being stupid. Le sigh.

http://replygif.net/i/759.gif

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
              I miss my friend.

Wonder what he's up to. I miss calling each other every night and watching trashy shows so we can make fun of them. Playing World of Warcraft and just being stupid. Le sigh.

http://replygif.net/i/759.gif
              Lol @ gif
              There are gems to be discovered in Quran.

Recite :saw: when you read this sentence.

Comment

Last edited by Strive; 03-01-15, 01:54 PM.
                And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Girls, you're so confusing and have many issues. The world doesn't revolve around you.
                  8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                  2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                  3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                  4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                  5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                  6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                  7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                  8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This id also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                    Girls, you're so confusing and have many issues. The world doesn't revolve around you.
                    That came out of nowhere, just forgive them

Today I am feeling sad because I spent too much time on uf instead of revising for my mock exams
                    Ya Allah,
                    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Brothers are leaving again. May Allah protect them.

Comment

I look a mess. In sha Allah go to barbers soon man.
                        8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                        2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                        3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                        4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                        5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                        6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                        7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                        8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This id also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

I don't get Pakistani wedding films

Starts with..

*Bismilllaaahir rahmanir raheeem*

Then queue the songs what a contradiction!

Why does everyone need to wear 2 inches of makeup and the bride looks like she dipped her face in a blimmin' dulux paint box while her neck is blatantly brown, allow it -_- keep it a little realistic ugh and who wants to look like a murda (dead person), have a bitta' colour on your face tis' natural.

Then the camera man films people eating, zooming in more than needed - I don't wanna see that and I'm sure they don't wanna be filmed whole eating either :|

And he makes the bride and groom do some next poses and weird peacock shapes with their hands :|

Then you have the Qur'an over the head when she leaves and throwing rice behind her - seriously? I could have made some food with that, what you doing grrrr!!

What is this pls!?!

#rantover :embar:
                          My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                          As You have sanctified Your house,
                          Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                          In which permission of entry
                          Is only granted to a few,
                          Please Allah, allow my heart
                          To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                          when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                          In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
                            I don't get Pakistani wedding films

Starts with..

*Bismilllaaahir rahmanir raheeem*

Then queue the songs what a contradiction!

Why does everyone need to wear 2 inches of makeup and the bride looks like she dipped her face in a blimmin' dulux paint box while her neck is blatantly brown, allow it -_- keep it a little realistic ugh and who wants to look like a murda (dead person), have a bitta' colour on your face tis' natural.

Then the camera man films people eating, zooming in more than needed - I don't wanna see that and I'm sure they don't wanna be filmed whole eating either :|

And he makes the bride and groom do some next poses and weird peacock shapes with their hands :|

Then you have the Qur'an over the head when she leaves and throwing rice behind her - seriously? I could have made some food with that, what you doing grrrr!!

What is this pls!?!

#rantover :embar:

same as bengali wedding films, so contradictory right?

And why does the lady need to pose with her mendhi. so cringe worthy.
                            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                              same as bengali wedding films, so contradictory right?

And why does the lady need to pose with her mendhi. so cringe worthy.
                              Ikr - keep it simple and clean, what's with these 100 different traditions -_________________________-
                              My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                              As You have sanctified Your house,
                              Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                              In which permission of entry
                              Is only granted to a few,
                              Please Allah, allow my heart
                              To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                              when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                              In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
                                Ikr - keep it simple and clean, what's with these 100 different traditions -_________________________-
                                :sub:

+1
                                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Working...
                                X