• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Im trying to do my work but i can hear fireworks
    Okay :)

Comment

Thinking about Islam has made me sad today.

In fact, it makes me sad every day in a chained up and caged kind of way.

Yea, tell me how life is a test, patience, that other people have it worse, all those lullabies that we've heard a thousand times, that Allah can take what He wills, it just gets to a point where it sounds almost depressing after a while. Just holding out hope your whole life? Yea, it might be true, in fact it is true, but it doesn't make it any more nicer to hear. Patience, patience, patience for something I cannot and will not see until I am dead. Meanwhile, just hold out for whatever Allah strips and tests of you in this life.

If Islam was meant to be this boring, then by default life is supposed to be boring [since Islam supposedly conforms with life]. The other part is marriage of course.

Thinking on it is a massive, massive waste of time and energy and I have no idea where I am going with what I am saying here. I guess it's something with to do with desires and the desire to let loose for once instead of sitting and doing menial things like observe nature, cycling, and whatever excuse. Really? Observing nature, I'd rather when I am 60. Please.
      Last edited by orientalists; 31-12-14, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by orientalists View Post
        Thinking about Islam has made me sad today.

In fact, it makes me sad every day in a chained up and caged kind of way.

Yea, tell me how life is a test, patience, that other people have it worse, all those lullabies that we've heard a thousand times, that Allah can take what He wills, it just gets to a point where it sounds almost depressing after a while. Just holding out hope your whole life? Yea, it might be true, in fact it is true, but it doesn't make it any more nicer to hear. Patience, patience, patience for something I cannot and will not see until I am dead. Meanwhile, just hold out for whatever Allah strips and tests of you in this life.

If Islam was meant to be this boring, then by default life is supposed to be boring [since Islam supposedly conforms with life]. The other part is marriage of course.

Thinking on it is a massive, massive waste of time and energy and I have no idea where I am going with what I am saying here. I guess it's something with to do with desires and the desire to let loose for once instead of sitting and doing menial things like observe nature, cycling, and whatever excuse. Really? Observing nature, I'd rather when I am 60. Please.
        I know the whole patience thing can get rather redundant, when you're stuck in what seems like a cycle of depression and hopelessness. I've been there for 3 long years. With many downs than ups. I evaluated myself, I was saying the words just to say it, believing without truly believing. I had to change my whole mindset. It was then that doors started opening for me.

I'm in no stretch of the imagination suggesting that your situation was like mine. Call onto Allah and don't let the obstacles that you're facing deter you no matter how great.

Comment

Sister woke me up to remind me thaf we are having guests come over.

Comment

Nothing Alhumdullillah
            "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Thinking about all the crap I would have to clear out when I get married, what am I going to do with all of it?
              :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
                Thinking about all the crap I would have to clear out when I get married, what am I going to do with all of it?
                sell it or donate to charity or give to siblings etc
                Okay :)

Comment

:(
                  Last edited by Rebel101; 14-01-15, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Alhamdulillah.
                    Last edited by niightowl; 07-01-15, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Lool. More girls in the last few posts. Girls seem to get more sad than guys. Cheer up BEEOOBLE.

Comment

Rich tea biscuits with chocolate. That should have never been allowed to happen.
                        And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Loneliness....i keep getting rejected by my friends to go outside esp since its hols. Happens all the time. Idk if theres smth wrong w me or these ppl just dont prioritize friendships like I do.

I hate living in such a practical society. Hustlin bustlin like u can only care for yourself amd your moneyyyy.

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
                            Loneliness....i keep getting rejected by my friends to go outside esp since its hols. Happens all the time. Idk if theres smth wrong w me or these ppl just dont prioritize friendships like I do.

I hate living in such a practical society. Hustlin bustlin like u can only care for yourself amd your moneyyyy.
                            I know the feeling. Loneliness is horrible.
                            Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                            ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

• AW: Re: What made you sad today..

The same thing like everyday: Seeing a split Ummah, brothers killing brothers...

Comment

• Re: AW: Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Muslim96 View Post
                                The same thing like everyday: Seeing a split Ummah, brothers killing brothers...
                                I hope you don't mean sunnis and shias
                                Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                                ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                                X