What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

This place is getting depressing. I think all the posts are troll posts.

Comment

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
      Like this^ for example.
      “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
        Now I'm depressed reading this post ^

Comment

There was a triple murder - suicide (total of 4 deaths) in a commuity near me.

Comment

forget it
            Last edited by Simply_Logical; 30-12-14, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Horrible day.

Found out this girl I went to high school with died in a car accident. She has two sons.

And they found bodies from the AirAsia crash, can't even begin to imagine how heartbreaking this is to family members.

:(

Comment

Knowing i have only about three months to finish my dissertation and I've barely started
                Okay :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ria View Post
                  Knowing i have only about three months to finish my dissertation and I've barely started
                  Make a du'aa thread and get the ummah forum to pray for you about it

May Allah help you get a good grade for your dissertation and hand it in on time, ameen
                  وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                    Make a du'aa thread and get the ummah forum to pray for you about it

May Allah help you get a good grade for your dissertation and hand it in on time, ameen
                    :jkk: sis
                    Okay :)

Comment

No one talks to me anymore

And I'm cold and I have a headache. Meh

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                        No one talks to me anymore

And I'm cold and I have a headache. Meh
                        You can talk on Ummah.

Keep warm, take paracetomal.

Comment

What made me sad is, while the Weather Channel goes crazy with "it might actually snow here for once! 1-3 inches!!" everybody I know is so pessimistic that it wont.
                          :love: :love:

Comment

You're a revert?

I'm in the same situation as you. My mom doesn't cry when I bring it up but she gets annoyed..sometimes. Depends on her mood I guess.

We should talk.
                            She would probably get annoyed now if I brought it up so I haven't. But I keep dropping little hints that "hey, I'm not going to drop this because you don't like it." It's been, almost a year for me, actually, and I'm still as dedicated to learning about Islam as I was last January/February.

Comment

Originally posted by happybutunhappy View Post
                              What made me sad is, while the Weather Channel goes crazy with "it might actually snow here for once! 1-3 inches!!" everybody I know is so pessimistic that it wont.
                              Ahh I know. Same with where I live. My dad is a huge debbie downer about the snow, it drives me crazy.

Comment

Ahh I know. Same with where I live. My dad is a huge debbie downer about the snow, it drives me crazy.

Its awful, but if it does I'd be jumping downstairs shouting "HA! I told you so!" like a crazy person.

Comment

Working...
                                X