X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Ebola is in the uk :(
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by Hanasaeed View Post
      Ebola is in the uk :(
      I just read that :/
      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by علي بن عبد الله View Post
        Allah said: "But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not." (Quran)

"The pen has dried, and the pages have been lifted: all events shall come to pass have already been written. Whatever has befallen you was not meant to escape you, and whatever has escaped you was not meant to befall you: if this belief were to be firmly ingrained in your heart, then all hardships and difficulty would become ease and comfort." (Hadith)

“So do not become weak, nor be sad…” (Quran)

“…Bear with patience whatever befalls you….” (Quran)

“Verily, if Allah loves a people, He makes them go through trials. Whoever is satisfied, for him is contentment, and whoever is angry upon him is wrath.” (Hadith)

“Verily, with hardship there is relief” (Qur’an)

“O you who believe! Seek help in patience and the prayer…” (Quran)

“Allah is sufficient for us, and He is the best Disposer of affairs. So they returned with Grace and Bounty from Allah. No harm touched them; and they followed the good Pleasure of Allah. And Allah is the owner of Great Bounty.” (Quran)
        :sub: such beautiful verses carry great motivation and somewhat a feeling of relief

:jkk: brother, that was truly heart 'lifting'
        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

I am going to make du'a I leave for a better environment. Slowly slowly slowly it's changing.
          8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
          2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
          3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
          4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
          5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
          6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
          7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
          8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

-My teacher gives too much homework in one day, suppose I'm more aggravated than sad.

Comment

I miss work

Comment

Originally posted by TheNamesMalik View Post
                -My teacher gives too much homework in one day, suppose I'm more aggravated than sad.
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Still single

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                    Still single
                    Omg wrong thread! You should be posting that on the "what made you smile" thread :p :p

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                      Still single
                      I think this should have been in the what made you smile thread

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                        Omg wrong thread! You should be posting that on the "what made you smile" thread :p :p
                        Oooo snap!! Great minds

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                          I think this should have been in the what made you smile thread
                          well damn. Haha

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                          Oooo snap!! Great minds
                          *hi555*

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                            well damn. Haha

*hi555*
                            Lol

Comment

Becoming quite obese lately and that's truly a sad thing for me these days. I have been trying to do exercise more frequently but the reality is I'm a lazy ass person and always tend to find an excuse on how to avoid doing it. My diet consists of mostly junk food lately - really need to make some serious changes I guess.

Comment

Why people are so insecure that they take impersonal things, personally!

Comment

Working...
                                X