Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
    Subhan Allah, riba is such a huge sin and shouldnt at all be taken lightly, apparently a guy who dealt with riba passed away and when they lowered him into his grave there were two snakes and they wouldn't leave! They had to bury him there.

May Allah protect us and keep us firm in islam, Ameen Ya rab
    You serious ? When ? Where ? Would you bear witness to it ? Or you just heard it ?
    “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Originally posted by علي بن عبد الله View Post
      You serious ? When ? Where ? Would you bear witness to it ? Or you just heard it ?
      A sister posted it on Twitter, apparently she witnessed all of this news when she was in Masr subhan Allah
      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
        yeah i can see that

you have a wife attached to you - (avatar).
        what's her name???
        Hand-gela
        Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

A sister posted it on Twitter, apparently she witnessed all of this news when she was in Masr subhan Allah
          I don't know if this was riba exactly or it may have been another story
          But you can find it on youtube about how some guy was getting ready to be buried and everytime they dug a new grave... the same Snake would always be there, they dug about 34 graves.
          :sub: so similar...
          Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x67dyX11Tuw
            Snake in grave - Similar to Ireps.
            Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

What is a najdiyah? :scratch:
              Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
              "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

I'm craving longggg runs , cool breeze, aching body and that satisfied feeling when you finally stop after reaching your destination :inlove: .. Miss it! :/

Comment

Masr ? Egypt ?
                  “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x67dyX11Tuw
                    Snake in grave - Similar to Ireps.
                    Wow subhana'Allah !!

Comment

Masr ? Egypt ?
                      Yes
                      Last edited by iRepIslam; 29-12-14, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Strive; 29-12-14, 01:13 PM.
                        And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

miss him now
                          ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                          U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Feel proper rejected today :rotfl:
                            And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

• What made you sad today..

__
                              Last edited by iRepIslam; 30-12-14, 08:18 AM.

Comment

The brother I was interested in (the one I posted a thread about ages ago for those who remember) is getting married!! Good for him, i could've spoken quicker but alhamdulillah, Khayr insha Allah
                                Allah said: "But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not." (Quran)

"The pen has dried, and the pages have been lifted: all events shall come to pass have already been written. Whatever has befallen you was not meant to escape you, and whatever has escaped you was not meant to befall you: if this belief were to be firmly ingrained in your heart, then all hardships and difficulty would become ease and comfort." (Hadith)

“So do not become weak, nor be sad…” (Quran)

“…Bear with patience whatever befalls you….” (Quran)

“Verily, if Allah loves a people, He makes them go through trials. Whoever is satisfied, for him is contentment, and whoever is angry upon him is wrath.” (Hadith)

“Verily, with hardship there is relief” (Qur’an)

“O you who believe! Seek help in patience and the prayer…” (Quran)

“Allah is sufficient for us, and He is the best Disposer of affairs. So they returned with Grace and Bounty from Allah. No harm touched them; and they followed the good Pleasure of Allah. And Allah is the owner of Great Bounty.” (Quran)

Comment

Working...
                                X