Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Hassaan333 View Post
    Yesterday. I was reading about the sahaba and how much they went through and how abu Hurayrah RA used to act like a lunatic due to extreme hunger. and then in dinner dad bought something amazing (my fav) and i was more sad than happy.. I mean. Look what the sahaba went through and look at me. Fresh dinner and no regrets. Life is good.. I hate that.
    Just be thankful for what you got. Many people don't have it. I mean when I read about the starving people in Africa and undernourished people living on less than $2 a day, it is really saddening. And I wonder what can be done to change their situation? What can be done for all these people who can't even get a proper meal?

Umar (r) refused to eat a good meal until all people under his rule had a similar meal. So why can't Muslims be that way? There are those who spends so much on a single meal while others are starving. If everyone shared what they had, everyone would be better off.

Comment

Ive changed.
      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
        Ive changed.
        In what way
        "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
          In what way
          not in a good way

Comment

Numerous mosquito bites. I've counted 8 so far.
            Last edited by Poster; 28-12-14, 11:49 AM.

Comment

not in a good way
              :salams
              Pray and make duaa to Allah (swt), that Allah (swt) will guide you to the right and hold you back from the wrong things.

May Allah (swt) In Shaa Allah guide you and forgive you.

Comment

Ive changed.
                yeah i can see that

you have a wife attached to you - (avatar).
                what's her name???
                Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                  yeah i can see that

you have a wife attached to you - (avatar).
                  what's her name???
                  Dorothy. Dorothy Perkins

Comment

Dorothy. Dorothy Perkins

Nice
                    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

good

Comment

Life is hard work
                        Last edited by Green786; 28-12-14, 05:13 PM.
                        "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by al-muslim View Post
                          bribe them to stay with rep power

Originally posted by al-muslim View Post
                          be happy ya'll can eat pizza despite how much i love pizza i cant have it thanks to the high lactose content in the cheese :(
                          now that just makes me so sad *cries*

Comment

Just watched a video by a youtuber who I haven't seen his videos in a long time. Years ago he used to post islamic videos on youtube, and then he disappeared for a few years and recently in the last few days he randomly released a video saying that he doesn't know what he believes anymore. It's strange because he seemed so strong on the deen a few years ago.

It shows that guidance comes from Allah . We need to make sure we have proper understanding of this religion and pray to Allah to guide us so that we don't become misguided. Seeking knowledge, keeping imaan high and striving to be close to Allah is very important.

Update: He's released a new video saying that he's going to start watching islamic lectures again and see where that takes him. Alhamdulillah
                            Last edited by DaughterOfAdam; 28-12-14, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
                              Just watched a video by a youtuber who I haven't seen his videos in a long time. Years ago he used to post islamic videos on youtube, and then he disappeared for a few years and recently in the last few days he randomly released a few videos showing that he's no longer a Muslim anymore and that he doesn't know what he believes. It's strange because he seemed so strong on the deen a few years ago.

It shows that guidance comes from Allah . We need to make sure we have proper understanding of this religion and pray to Allah to guide us so that we don't become misguided. Seeking knowledge, keeping imaan high and striving to be close to Allah is very important.
                              its so true sis :sub:

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Subhan Allah, riba is such a huge sin and shouldnt at all be taken lightly, apparently a guy who dealt with riba passed away and when they lowered him into his grave there were two snakes and they wouldn't leave! They had to bury him there.

May Allah protect us and keep us firm in islam, Ameen Ya rab
                                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Working...
                                X