Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Strive View Post
    Close friends both abroad. No practising company to hang around with. So it's either be a loner or hang around with people who do nothing for my iman.
    :(
    Good on u for being committed to iman ;)
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Life sucks
      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

I can't find my blanket
        Okay :)

Comment

wish i could skip ahead
          Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Minhajul View Post
            :salams

Every time a holiday begins I tell myself I will be productive and do the things I can't really do during school time, but every holiday I just end up waking up late and spoil away the days watching television and eating, I'm upset at the fact that I have wasted a week and a half, almost 2 weeks to be honest and I only have a week left and I've done nothing! I've achieved nothing!

Most importantly though, I'm kinda happy... that New Years is just around the corner! 2015! and I'm really, really looking forward to making some big and productive changes to my life... make dua :insha: :)
            Don't worry it happens to all of us. It's your break so enjoy it how you wish. I have got a few days off from work and all I have been doing is sleeping and eating. I try to read there and now.

Try to wake up a bit early than usual and do things that you can't do during uni. Make it a habit so you don't have to force yourself to do it just let it come naturally. Last but not least keep improving yourself and get good grades. Study hard and be determined to make good use of your time. Never give up just remember to take time out.
            "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

why do people have to go away n leave u alone? *cry face*

Comment

It might be just me or the fact that I'm still a newbie, but there seems to be a lot of personal attacks and assumptions being made in many of the threads on here...maybe it's just the time of year...
                Last edited by starrynight11; 28-12-14, 03:21 AM.
                Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
                "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
                  why do people have to go away n leave u alone? *cry face*
                  bribe them to stay with rep power

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                    I ate pizza. :vomit:
                    Originally posted by skyscream View Post
                    You don't like pizza???
                    Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                    Me too. So much it makes you feel sick.
                    be happy ya'll can eat pizza despite how much i love pizza i cant have it thanks to the high lactose content in the cheese :(
                    meow

Comment

I'm ill and always tired.

Comment

I just want your friendship, love and pleasure. Scratch that, I NEED your friendship, love and pleasure. Just yours. Always yours. Feel so empty and lonely. :(

Comment

Originally posted by al-muslim View Post
                          be happy ya'll can eat pizza despite how much i love pizza i cant have it thanks to the high lactose content in the cheese :(
                          that day I said to myself 'yolo' (not literally) and ate the pizza, forgetting the consequences.
                          Last edited by iRepIslam; 28-12-14, 08:50 AM.
                          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                            I just want your friendship, love and pleasure. Scratch that, I NEED your friendship, love and pleasure. Just yours. Always yours. Feel so empty and lonely. :(
                            you mean spiritually?
                            وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Comment

cos it's just another boring Sunday.

Comment

Yesterday. I was reading about the sahaba and how much they went through and how abu Hurayrah RA used to act like a lunatic due to extreme hunger. and then in dinner dad bought something amazing (my fav) and i was more sad than happy.. I mean. Look what the sahaba went through and look at me. Fresh dinner and no regrets. Life is good.. I hate that.
                                There are gems to be discovered in Quran.

Recite :saw: when you read this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                                X