What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I was thinking about my family and Islam and I really think none of them would ever even remotely consider it, much less actually convert and become Muslim. I know Allah guides who He wills and all but it really is a frustration to me to see my family's current attitude towards Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by SecretNiqabi View Post
      I was thinking about my family and Islam and I really think none of them would ever even remotely consider it, much less actually convert and become Muslim. I know Allah guides who He wills and all but it really is a frustration to me to see my family's current attitude towards Islam.
      Indeed sister. Islam is becoming if not is something very strange. Dont loose hope though it is often those who are sternly against Islam who often revert. But ultimately it is by the will of Allah swt.
      Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
        You should read what the mongols did
        Many of the perpetrators of the Peshawar massacre were ethnic Uzbeks. Turkics in other words, the same breed as Mongols. They were single-handedly responsible for the largest ever genocides in the history of mankind. Something little less recent was the Armenian genocide a century ago.

Comment

I have been trying my best to collect donation for this project,but didnt get a positive response :(
          Hope u guys here would help me out!

***ORPHAN HOME 5 APPEAL***
          ☀ MAKING SYRIAN ORPHANS HAPPY ☀

The Prophet (saw) said, "The best Muslim house is a house in which an orphan is well treated." [Ibn Majah]

Yes! OSU is underway to help save more Syrian orphans whose lives are under the constant threat of bombs or hunger and relocate them to a safe home where they will be fully provided for. In the past year, OSU has set up 4 orphan homes and 1 school in a complex which cares for 250 widows and orphans.

➡ Our aim: To rent a 5th building with 4-6 apartments and bring 50-60 more widows & children from conflict zones in Syria. Below are all the things we provide them for free:
          �� Furnished apartments
          �� A dedicated OSU school
          �� Daily Bread
          �� 2 Monthly food parcels
          �� Free medicine & doctor check ups
          �� Electricity & water bills paid
          �� Qur'an school
          �� Clothes & Abayas
          �� Toys, field trips, and games
          And much, much more..

➡ Project cost: $20,000 for start up cost such as renting the building and purchasing furniture/utilities.

Please visit our youtube channel for videos of our work: www.YouTube.com/OneSolidUmmah

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANY OF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN DONATING FOR THIS PROJECT!

Comment

Originally posted by Rukriza View Post
            I have been trying my best to collect donation for this project,but didnt get a positive response :(
            Hope u guys here would help me out!

***ORPHAN HOME 5 APPEAL***
            ☀ MAKING SYRIAN ORPHANS HAPPY ☀

The Prophet (saw) said, "The best Muslim house is a house in which an orphan is well treated." [Ibn Majah]

Yes! OSU is underway to help save more Syrian orphans whose lives are under the constant threat of bombs or hunger and relocate them to a safe home where they will be fully provided for. In the past year, OSU has set up 4 orphan homes and 1 school in a complex which cares for 250 widows and orphans.

➡ Our aim: To rent a 5th building with 4-6 apartments and bring 50-60 more widows & children from conflict zones in Syria. Below are all the things we provide them for free:
            �� Furnished apartments
            �� A dedicated OSU school
            �� Daily Bread
            �� 2 Monthly food parcels
            �� Free medicine & doctor check ups
            �� Electricity & water bills paid
            �� Qur'an school
            �� Clothes & Abayas
            �� Toys, field trips, and games
            And much, much more..

➡ Project cost: $20,000 for start up cost such as renting the building and purchasing furniture/utilities.

Please visit our youtube channel for videos of our work: www.YouTube.com/OneSolidUmmah

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANY OF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN DONATING FOR THIS PROJECT!
            Everyone here should donate to this

They do amazing work

See their videos as is amazing
            Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
            ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

I wish i.could donate but I've no money. I'll make dua.. Hope someone makes alot of donations for you people. :jkk: ameen
              There are gems to be discovered in Quran.

Recite :saw: when you read this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
                Indeed sister. Islam is becoming if not is something very strange. Dont loose hope though it is often those who are sternly against Islam who often revert. But ultimately it is by the will of Allah swt.
                I know, but it is sometimes such a frustration to be in this situation.

Comment

:salams

Every time a holiday begins I tell myself I will be productive and do the things I can't really do during school time, but every holiday I just end up waking up late and spoil away the days watching television and eating, I'm upset at the fact that I have wasted a week and a half, almost 2 weeks to be honest and I only have a week left and I've done nothing! I've achieved nothing!

Most importantly though, I'm kinda happy... that New Years is just around the corner! 2015! and I'm really, really looking forward to making some big and productive changes to my life... make dua :insha: :)
                  Raising money for Bangladesh in 2019 - www.justgiving.com/minhajul

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                    Everyone here should donate to this

They do amazing work

See their videos as is amazing
                    brother,are u interested in donating?

Comment

Originally posted by SecretNiqabi View Post
                      I know, but it is sometimes such a frustration to be in this situation.
                      :love:

May Allah guide your family to Islam sis ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by Minhajul View Post
                        :salams

Every time a holiday begins I tell myself I will be productive and do the things I can't really do during school time, but every holiday I just end up waking up late and spoil away the days watching television and eating, I'm upset at the fact that I have wasted a week and a half, almost 2 weeks to be honest and I only have a week left and I've done nothing! I've achieved nothing!

Most importantly though, I'm kinda happy... that New Years is just around the corner! 2015! and I'm really, really looking forward to making some big and productive changes to my life... make dua :insha: :)
                        Same here bro. It's a curse
                        There are gems to be discovered in Quran.

Recite :saw: when you read this sentence.

Comment

i burnt my hand and im in quite a bit of pain, duas requested.
                          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                            i burnt my hand and im in quite a bit of pain, duas requested.
                            Allah give you shifa

Ameen
                            How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                              Allah give you shifa

Ameen
                              Ameen :jkk: bro
                              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                                Allah give you shifa

Ameen
                                Ameen.

Prescribe some meds, Doctor Saab.
                                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Working...
                                X