• Show
Clear All

• What made you sad today..

Why it looks so pretttty.
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by The Criterion View Post
      There's so many wars going on in the world. Muslims are fighting muslims.

Muslims countries are in the such a state. The Ummah is a mess.

The recent incident with the Taliban killing all those children tops it all off.
      You should read what the mongols did
      "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
        You should read what the mongols did
        would you mind linking it please?

Comment

doing a double take looking at the dates on these posts or the date used in general. it seems as if it is a mistake or i'm looking into the future. i don't recognise them at times.
          how are we nearly finished with 2014 already
          'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
          Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
          علي الحبشي

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
            When will it snow..
            doesn't all that white around you make you dizzy and nauseous.
            it's only happened in the last few years. everyone loves snow.
            'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
            Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
            علي الحبشي

Comment

Took in a sick pigeon on saturday and he died today ... feel well sad
              ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

https://twitter.com/ImranibnMansur/s...30338837659648

[warning: the link contains a photograph of a selfie put up by a young teenager- face blurred- who got 'close and comfy' with Adam Saleh and that other bloke- I don't want you to look at the pic- just read the words of Imran and the comments underneath to get a clearer idea]

I just died a little inside :sub: :(

I'm sick of the 'only god can judge me' brigade like it's a get out clause to do whatever the hell you want >_>

Allah protect our kids from this filth ameen
                ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                  https://twitter.com/ImranibnMansur/s...30338837659648

[warning: the link contains a photograph of a selfie put up by a young teenager- face blurred- who got 'close and comfy' with Adam Saleh and that other bloke- I don't want you to look at the pic- just read the words of Imran and the comments underneath to get a clearer idea]

I just died a little inside :sub: :(

I'm sick of the 'only god can judge me' brigade like it's a get out clause to do whatever the hell you want >_>

May Allah guide all the young souls.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post

Well that is actually sad...sign of the end of times

It reminded me of this hadith:

It was reported that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the
                    Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Dajjaal will come to this pond in
                    Marriqanaat – a valley in Madeenah – and most of those who go out to him will be women, until
                    a man will come to his mother in law, his mother, his daughter, his sister and his aunt, and will
                    tie them up strongly for fear that they will go out to him.” (Narrated by Ahmad, no. 5099)
                    Believe
                    there is
                    good in the world

Comment

reading Tarikh ibn Khaldun lunch time reading, this bit just made me so sad, nothing has for a along time :(

"When Rasool Allah (saw) passed away at noon as the news spread there was noise and chaos as if war had broken. Sidna Umar (ra) was saying, 'Rasool Allah (saw) did not die' flashing a naked sword at anyone who said otherwise. Sidna Uthman (ra) was frozen in state of shock sitting against a wall, not saying anything, not responding to anyone. Imam Ali lost conciousness due to weeping. Sidna Abbas (ra) was running around in shock as if he lost something. Ummul Momineen Sayeda Aisha (ra) was holding the blessed head mubaraka of Rasool Allah (saw) in her hands in state of shock. Then came along the nobles of companions Abu Bakr As-Sadiq (ra), he first lifted the blessed head, kissed it and shed some light on so he could see........"

Ibn Khaldun, Tareekh Rasul wa Khulafah, p172 (my rough translation from arabic).

May countless blessings be upon our Master (saw), his family (ra), his companions and those who follow them.
                      "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

__
                        Last edited by iRepIslam; 23-12-14, 10:10 PM.

Comment

i feel soo bad today.
                          i feel like i have lost a game , i feel like i have angered the most important, i am useless ,cold hearted witch . my heart is filled with black spots that darken every seconds,why dont i learn , why must i repeat mistakes over and over.
                          Ya Allah,
                          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

^ WHATS WRONG QT :love:

I am here for you if anything x.

Comment

Looking back and pondering over my mistakes made me sad today.

Comment

Bit into one of these long green peppers today, expecting it to taste like a capsicum.

Click image for larger version

Name:	370612798_833.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	10753988

It wasn't and nearly blew my head off!

Comment

Working...
                                X