What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I'm so upset.. this hurt inside me isnt going away and its been weeks. Im feeling resentment towards my mother in particular because she's the driver... SubhanAllah but I won't tell her obviously. How do I make my pain go away?
    I want to cry into someone's shoulders but I don't have anyone and it's haram innit :'(
    There's like a glimpse of ray left and if that gets stamped out, well death is very inviting!
    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Originally posted by Usernamed View Post
      How 'Muslims' can be so hateful to each other when they claim to follow this religion of 'peace'

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
      Yeah
      I get that impression on these forums, sometimes. In real life, at least in some places, it's not really like that...Alhamdulilaah.
      Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
      "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
        I'm so upset.. this hurt inside me isnt going away and its been weeks. Im feeling resentment towards my mother in particular because she's the driver... SubhanAllah but I won't tell her obviously. How do I make my pain go away?
        I want to cry into someone's shoulders but I don't have anyone and it's haram innit :'(
        There's like a glimpse of ray left and if that gets stamped out, well death is very inviting!
        Suicides a permanent response to whats often a temporary problem.
        Isa9, a sinner

Comment

What made me sad was the realisation that people who would label themselves Christian have taken Christ out of Christmas
          Isa9, a sinner

Comment

Originally posted by Isa9 View Post
            Suicides a permanent response to whats often a temporary problem.
            This.

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
            Sister, if your mother is bothering you and especially since it has been bothering you for weeks, maybe you could tell her about how it's hurting you, politely? It might bring relief to your heart, and it might make your mother understand and change her actions/behaviour towards you a bit, for her own good too, :insha:
            Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
            "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

I wish Rasoolullah :saw: was alive today. The world would be a better place.
              Last edited by starrynight11; 19-12-14, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by starrynight11 View Post
                I wish Rasoolullah :saw: was alive today. The world would be a better place.
                Same here! Imagine how much influence he would have. Indeed his death was the biggest calamity

Comment

Head feels like a million tonne truck is sitting on it.
                  And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Everyone gushing about winter on social media and Im like ive never even felt winter in my life

Comment

Negative energy from negative people, feel like they are draining my soul. (this is about ppl in my life by the way, nobody on here).
                      Must increase in ibaadah....., Just wondering is it so bad that I feel not to talk to them anymore?
                      "By the forenoon (after sun-rise);And by the night when it is still (or darkens);Your Lord has neither forsaken you nor hated you."
                      "
                      - Surah Ad Duha (93)
                      Full Quran Recitation with English translation

Comment

C c c c c cold

H h h h h hands!

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
                          Everyone gushing about winter on social media and Im like ive never even felt winter in my life
                          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

The news that a dear teacher has passed away. I think, I was mostly sad about my own life..as to what have I earned that is worthy in the next life..May Allah grant him, jannat firdaus ameeen.
                            Life creates alittle laughter and gives many reasons to cry; it gives a little but withholds far more

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]73995[/ATTACH]
                              That's just wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Usernamed View Post
                                C c c c c cold

H h h h h hands!

We had it colder inside the car than outside
                                [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                                [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Working...
                                X