What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I am sad sometimes when i go to my local halal supermarket or halal butcher that brothers and sisters see me as a kafir because of my orogin and the fact i dont wear a hijab. I want to blend in to my ummah.
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
      I am sad sometimes when i go to my local halal supermarket or halal butcher that brothers and sisters see me as a kafir because of my orogin and the fact i dont wear a hijab. I want to blend in to my ummah.
      Ooh, sister you are a part of the family just say aslamacaylekum and they wilk be very happy
      Ya Allah,
      Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
      "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by Hanasaeed View Post
        Ooh, sister you are a part of the family just say aslamacaylekum and they wilk be very happy
        Thank you sister :), i am happy i have a big family :D
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
          Thank you sister :), i am happy i have a big family :D
          i am happy too , seriouslly our family is big. just stick to this forum and you will get to know everyone inshallah
          Ya Allah,
          Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
          "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

im more annoyed then sad actaully just wanna GRRRR!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
              im more annoyed then sad actaully just wanna GRRRR!!!!
              There just so happens to be a thread for that already, lol :p

:jkk:
              Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
              "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

really...where :O

Comment

We don't have an annoying thread so....
                  Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                  - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

My Arabic teacher (who knows up to alfiyya Ibn malik) doesn't wanna continue teaching anymore :(

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                      What's with the Somali bashing
                      Maybe he feels sorry for you?
                      Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

My habibti, may Allah grant her sabr, strength and ease, ameen :love:. Make dua for her wellbeing and happiness, please. :jkk:
                        Gone with the wind.

Comment

A bit : ( Alhumdullillah Allah does everything for the best
                          "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

How 'Muslims' can be so hateful to each other when they claim to follow this religion of 'peace'

:upset:

Comment

Originally posted by Usernamed View Post
                              How 'Muslims' can be so hateful to each other when they claim to follow this religion of 'peace'

:upset:
                              Yeah
                              How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Somalis are very good people. Met many here in the UK, never been disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                                X