Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
    I have a somali neighbour who seems to be overly friendly with me to the point I feel uncomfortable :/ but I don't want to come across as rude..
    What's with the Somali bashing
    And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

CIA Torture report.

So disgusting. How can America take the moral high ground on anything now.

Comment

Wow, somali talks
        Ya Allah,
        Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
        "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

I'm sad because I haven't been able to talk to my mom further about my being Muslim. When I did she was crying, but it's been a week and now it's just kind of an "elephant in the room" between me and her.

Comment

Last edited by starrynight11; 14-12-14, 06:00 AM.
            Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
            "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

Originally posted by happybutunhappy View Post
              I'm sad because I haven't been able to talk to my mom further about my being Muslim. When I did she was crying, but it's been a week and now it's just kind of an "elephant in the room" between me and her.
              You're a revert?

I'm in the same situation as you. My mom doesn't cry when I bring it up but she gets annoyed..sometimes. Depends on her mood I guess.

We should talk.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6_583_o54U

Warning: Some background music.
                Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
                "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	cold.png
Views:	1
Size:	161.4 KB
ID:	10753779

Kind of missing Summer now...

Comment

The bit where you're sooo tired because you're hungry ...now I'm tired because I've just eaten! :scratch:

Comment

someone blocked me and said theyre never coming back :( guess im all alone again Click image for larger version

Name:	sad_frog.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	10753782
                      Last edited by *aisha*; 14-12-14, 05:37 PM.

Comment

:(
                        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

I hate it when people use the word "bae". Just sounds so bloody corny.
                          They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Bae.
                            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Bae
                              Believe
                              there is
                              good in the world

Comment

• What made you sad today..

I'm scared to go out.. :(

I don't want to go out. SO MUCH HATE. Too many generalisations.

I May not be with my sisters in Australia.. But by heart, #illridewithyou
                                Last edited by iRepIslam; 15-12-14, 04:25 PM.
                                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Working...
                                X