• Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Goodness.......

why oh why

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
      The hypocrites on this forum make me sad. Hope they can sleep well tonight.

I am done here.
      I misssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss you habibty, ya jamila. Come back pawease !!! :(
      Last edited by Rebel101; 13-12-14, 09:50 AM.
      Gone with the wind.

Comment

Didn't go gym today
        They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
          Didn't go gym today
          Same

In sha Allah tomorrow
          "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

I remembered that actor from fast and furious who died in a car explosion. It made feel so sad cause he was young and stupid and life was snatched away from him... now look at the price he paid :(
            "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Didn't go gym today
              Fortunately I work out everyday non stop, unless I find a few mins to chill. Babies are my gym :)
              "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
                Fortunately I work out everyday non stop, unless I find a few mins to chill. Babies are my gym :)
                must be hectic for you lol

Comment

Staying at home
                  And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
                    Same

In sha Allah tomorrow
                    lol i actually did end up going today. Forced myself to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                      Staying at home
                      You

Making these annoying smileys
                      How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                        You

Making these annoying smileys
                        You having the same rep as me, now that is a travesty :(

Comment

Received a snapchat of a social event that was taking place in the somali society at uni. Blimey, what's been seen, cannot be unseen. They had a banana eating competition, where these somali guys would eat as many bananas as they could, and then the bros and sisters were dancing to some gangnam style song. The sister was wearin abaya too. Dont see the point in her wearin it if shes gonna be dancing with brothers. And the brothers that were dancing with them are complete nutters. No shame whatsoever.
                          Last edited by ibzy; 13-12-14, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Received a snapchat of a social events that was taking place in the somali society at uni. Blimey, what's been seen, cannot be unseen. They had a banana eating competition, where these somali guys would eat as many bananas as they could, and then the bros and sisters were dancing to some gangnam style song. The sister was wearin abaya too. Dont see the point in her wearin it if shes gonna be dancing with brothers. And the brothers that were dancing with them are complete nutters. No shame whatsoever.
                            As well as being haram that's completely cringeworthy.

Comment

must be hectic for you lol
                              I keep telling myself itl ease off in two years when the babies will go to school at the moment they are poorly make duaa please :)

But its all good. Alot of laughter with alot of

Comment

Received a snapchat of a social event that was taking place in the somali society at uni. Blimey, what's been seen, cannot be unseen. They had a banana eating competition, where these somali guys would eat as many bananas as they could, and then the bros and sisters were dancing to some gangnam style song. The sister was wearin abaya too. Dont see the point in her wearin it if shes gonna be dancing with brothers. And the brothers that were dancing with them are complete nutters. No shame whatsoever.
                                I have a somali neighbour who seems to be overly friendly with me to the point I feel uncomfortable :/ but I don't want to come across as rude..

Comment

Working...
                                X