What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I don't have internet at home anymore. I feel like lost connection to the world :(

Comment

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
      I don't have internet at home anymore. I feel like lost connection to the world :(
      Thats a chance for you to live in the present perhaps??
      Observe the trees, look at the clouds, listen to the noisy chirping birds as you make your way out...and people staring down at their phones like zombies lol

No but seriously, do some practical stuff to keep your mind off the phone. Im an internet addict as well so i feel uu.... For me youtubes just UNSTOPPABLE!

Comment

I still have an hr at work is making me sad.
        "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Last edited by Strive; 11-12-14, 04:52 PM.
          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
            Huh whats that mean??
            I want to go back to the masjid so I can be there amongst other Muslim women.

Comment

Life stuff

Comment

I wonder what goes through the hearts and minds of fasiq Muslims who see brothers with beards, prayer caps, isbaal, Sunnah clothing ... and sisters in niqabs and hijabs
                How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	enhanced-buzz-15587-1320252881-11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	181.7 KB
ID:	10753717

Poor kid.
                  Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
                  "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                    I wonder what goes through the hearts and minds of fasiq Muslims who see brothers with beards, prayer caps, isbaal, Sunnah clothing ... and sisters in niqabs and hijabs
                    You should make a thread on it ^_^

Comment

My uncle's wife's sister passed away a few days a go through cancer

Innaa lillahi wa Innaa ilayhi raji'oon

May Allah grant her Jannah, Ameen.

And may Allah make it easy for her family, she had 3 kids all under the age of 6, really must be hard for them.
                      إن الصلاة تنهى عن الفحشاء والمنكر

Comment

Why our muslims living in usa are so much indulged in interest based life..its like they are simply helpless to get out of it cz they simply have no fear of or care for what our deen says about interests..Interest based house, interest based car, interest based education, interest based food(credit card n late bills etc) interest based this and interest based that ..ughhh..where are we going
                        Seriously this thing ain't letting me sleep easily from last few days..
                        The magic of this all system will push me towards that interest based life..ehh..NO WAY..but going to homie land in this state is not easy n last easy option seath is aint easy too :'( nor with the huge list of sins let me think about death..
                        Last edited by Hajira77; 12-12-14, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Stuck in an oppresive country with no nature, lack of freedom of speech, expensive cost of living- to the point where owning a car is considered a luxury .
                          on the outside looking in, many see us as well off, educated citizens. but life here is either stressful and busy oR very boring and humid.

Im concerned abt me and my fams future.

Comment

Just my big smelly feet!

Comment

i hate school and never want to see it again
                              How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Realised that Allah is the Greatest, Lord of the entire universe and despite that, we sin. And despite our disobedience to Allah, He still blesses us in wondrous ways.
                                ~‘And He will provide him from (sources) he could never imagine. And whoever puts their trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed, Allah has set a measure for all things.’~ - سورة الطلاق : 3

Comment

Working...
                                X