X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
    You made the right choice. Rejoice!

I only heard back from one and that was only to tell me they will contact me after the 30th of November.
    its now the 9th, to contact them or wait? I don't even know. =/
    Email them or call them. Should've done it a week ago, in fact.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
      Email them or call them. Should've done it a week ago, in fact.
      Wouldn't that make me come across as impatient tho? Not a good quality to have. They said after the 30th, does that not mean it can be early, mid or end of December? I think I'm over thinking everything lol

Comment

Originally posted by LFC24 View Post
        Applying for so many jobs and not getting a single response :(
        These things happen. Keep trying and have faith in Allah.
        [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Wouldn't that make me come across as impatient tho? Not a good quality to have. They said after the 30th, does that not mean it can be early, mid or end of December? I think I'm over thinking everything lol
          You've given them enough time .
          [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

No, you've been inactive, after that long. You need to show more "interest."
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
              You've given them enough time .
              Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
              No, you've been inactive, after that long. You need to show more "interest."
              Alright. I'm going to give them a ring. I'm not even sure if this job is even suitable for a muslimah tho, I'll just wait and see what they say. Thank you both.

Comment

You made the right choice. Rejoice!

I feel your pain

I only heard back from one and that was only to tell me they will contact me after the 30th of November.
                its now the 9th, to contact them or wait? I don't even know. =/
                Definitely contact them. Just ring up and say you're just calling to ask about the status of your application

Comment

my sis is seriously ill people please make tonnes of dua for her and shes so far away :(
                  meow

Comment

Originally posted by al-muslim View Post
                    my sis is seriously ill people please make tonnes of dua for her and shes so far away :(
                    She'll be in my dua's

----------

I feel kind of weird..like breathless. I feel like I'm going to pass out. Hmm

Comment

I miss the masjid

Comment

Experienceing constant doubts of allah is making me sad at least everyday of my life for the past few months so yeah... :(

Comment

Originally posted by yasemin077 View Post
                          Experienceing constant doubts of allah is making me sad at least everyday of my life for the past few months so yeah... :(
                          Cheif, you've posted your question in around 5 threads and you've gotten replies. Kindly read them so it may benefit you.
                          “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

muslims who obsess in pointing out the faults and bidahs of their brothers, while paying no attention to their own adab and the unity of the ummah.
                            I'm on a strict time management regiment and have to limit my time online. Therefore I have to reply selectively. Please don't be offended if I ignore your questions. :jkk:

Comment

Watching peoples lives and how close their relationships are with their fam and friends. Nth wrong with that...its just the opposite of mine

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                                I miss the masjid
                                Huh whats that mean??

Comment

Working...
                                X