InshaAllah khair
      إن الصلاة تنهى عن الفحشاء والمنكر

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by islamuslim View Post
        :there:

What's up sis? :(

InshaAllah khair
        college is so hard, too much pressure, I just wanna quit and I feel like crying..
        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
          college is so hard, too much pressure, I just wanna quit and I feel like crying..
          I can't really relate cause I'm sure college is much harder than high school but inshaAllah I will make du'a for you..

It will be okay :)

How many years do you have left??

I am under a lot of pressure too atm because I'm so stupid I can't manage my time properly, like why am I on uf when I have so much work to do

Comment

I can't really relate cause I'm sure college is much harder than high school but inshaAllah I will make du'a for you..

It will be okay :)

How many years do you have left??

I am under a lot of pressure too atm because I'm so stupid I can't manage my time properly, like why am I on uf when I have so much work to do
            :jkk: sis *hugs* you are too kind, :insha: il make dua for you aswell.

this is my last year :insha: .. have literally 5 months left, but this has been the hardest year of my life so far in terms of studies.. i wish i didnt even go college right from the beginnning, urgh.

dont worry.. just get off uf and do your work.. lol, i dont even get distracted.. its just that, i hate how the days of my life are so repetitive, nothing new, im so much like a robot :(
            Last edited by iRepIslam; 08-12-14, 02:30 PM.

Comment

:jkk: sis *hugs* you are too kind, :insha: il make dua for you aswell.

this is my last year.. have literally 5 months left, but this has been the hardest year of my life so far in terms of studies.. i wish i didnt even go college right from the beginnning, urgh.

dont worry.. just get off uf and do your work.. lol, i dont even get distracted.. its just that, i hate how the days of my life are so repetitive, nothing new, im so much like a robot :(
              5 months is not so much, inshaAllah you will make it to the end with straight As. I have 2 years left even if I plan on finishing early inshaAllah.

Lol yep I'm off to do my work, my sisters giving me the dirty look cause she wants to watch her nursery rhymes on my phone

My days are the same, I really wish I was in Egypt right now :inlove:

InshaAllah khair

:jkk:

:love: Sis :salams

Comment

Pressure, that's not pressure.

Pressure is being offered chocolate brownies and shortbread biscuits and being told it's one or the other. That was tough but I went for the brownies. I don't know why, maybe our roots are the same.

Comment

5 months is not so much, inshaAllah you will make it to the end with straight As. I have 2 years left even if I plan on finishing early inshaAllah.

Lol yep I'm off to do my work, my sisters giving me the dirty look cause she wants to watch her nursery rhymes on my phone

My days are the same, I really wish I was in Egypt right now :inlove:

InshaAllah khair

:jkk:

:love: Sis :salams
                  inshaAllah, i hope so sis, i hope you get straight A's aswell inshaAllah.. :love:

awwwwww. bless her cotton socks xD

I wish i was just free from all of this ¬_¬

:brf:

:wswrwb: xxx.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

Pressure is being offered chocolate brownies and shortbread biscuits and being told it's one or the other. That was tough but I went for the brownies. I don't know why, maybe our roots are the same.
                    ¬_¬

Comment

Applying for so many jobs and not getting a single response :(

Comment

My cold fingers and my cold toes!

Comment

Originally posted by Usernamed View Post
                          My cold fingers and my cold toes!

+1

Comment

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-Advice-needed

Reading this^ :(

Remember her in your duaas pls
                            ☝🏻️اللهمَّ لك الحمد حتى ترضى، ولك الحمد إذا رضيت، ولك الحمد بعد الرضا

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

You made the right choice. Rejoice!

Originally posted by LFC24 View Post
                              Applying for so many jobs and not getting a single response :(
                              I feel your pain

I only heard back from one and that was only to tell me they will contact me after the 30th of November.
                              its now the 9th, to contact them or wait? I don't even know. =/

Comment

+1
                                Roll on the Summer ...I've had enough of winter already!

:(

Comment

Working...
                                X