What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Say Alhamdulillah everyone. Whatever you're going through, it could be a lot worse....

Comment

i messed up my eating schedule ... what kind of stani am i??????
      How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

The hypocrites on this forum make me sad. Hope they can sleep well tonight.

I am done here.
        My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by zainah View Post
          The hypocrites on this forum make me sad. Hope they can sleep well tonight.

I am done here.
          Sister, if you're upset at me because I wanted that thread closed (and maybe that's why you're indirectly calling me a hypocrite - which is not very nice) then I wasn't the only one who was against it. Other people wanted it closed to.

And, I have already said this before, if you see me or anyone else free mixing in any thread, then please feel free to post a reminder for every to stop doing so.

I don't understand why people get upset if we are all here to help each other and make the forum a better place. No one is perfect, so what's the need for name calling? Subhan'Allah.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

i bet you was reporting that thread to be closed every 5 seconds haha^ i wonder is there a day where you dont complain

Comment

Wana go home. Hate waiting :(
              Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
                i bet you was reporting that thread to be closed every 5 seconds haha^ i wonder is there a day where you dont complain
                Lol, no there isn't.

Comment

Deadlines, deadlines and even more deadlines...

Comment

I was sad when I passed through security and the female staff lied to me and I had to take the longer embarrassing route : (
                    "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

InTheBeginning. :(
                      [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
                        InTheBeginning. :(
                        What do ya mean?

Ibn Umar was asked, Did the sahaba laugh? He said, Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

I couldn't believe this.. http://t.co/Tihynufjfe :(
                          "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Manz too young for some stuff on forumsz

Plus.. I miss you thinking thread
                            The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Arsenal are sooooo rubbish
                              They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

When I got scissors and cut most of my hair off. I'm alright now though looool. I am feeling good about it now. :/
                                [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                                X