• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Hanasaeed View Post
    I didn't know men can have a bad hair day
    well now you know
    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

What's happening in Ferguson..

Comment

Being cold :(

Wishing summer will come back soon.

Comment

I do one thing without meaning to hurt a brother, it ended up upsetting him.

So he's apparently upset with me.

But he tries to get me upset earlier by telling another to go and say this certain word, that he knew would upset me.

And then when I simply asked him to say bye to me, he leaves.

On top of that, some work person ''oh all he (refers to me) is talk''
          8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
          2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
          3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
          4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
          5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
          6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
          7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
          8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Ohhh man, I ate a green chilli and it was volcanic

Comment

I can't sleep. I use to sleep early..don't know what happened :(

Comment

Losing faith in everything

Comment

• What made you sad today..

James got fired
                  [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                  [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                    Losing faith in everything
                    No, don't do that. It's just the trick of the shaitan, that's all.
                    Don't worry, we all have problems, I too am having a real tough time :( but still... Read the story of Yusuf it will make you feel better :insha:
                    http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...all&highlight=

May Allah make it easy for you and us all, and keep us all steadfast, ameen.

Comment

Just generally sad due to not feeling well but never mind life goes on

Comment

If I could fast every day, I would. It's the only thing that calms down my behaviour, otherwise I get too hyperactive,
                        8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                        2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                        3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                        4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                        5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                        6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                        7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                        8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Forgot my keys locked out of the house after being at work all day
                          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

...even more grey skies

Comment

ah man.
                              They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

That mother story I just read in that other thread
                                Believe
                                there is
                                good in the world

Comment

Working...
                                X