What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

It's not as it seems @slaves. If you have children with them then they become tied to you but aren't wives (correct me if I'm wrong). Wives are free women and have more honour than slaves. Unless they're free women too.

Don't think it's a good thing unless it's with wives but I'm not 100% certain on the rulings and stuff about slaves.

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
    -------------------------------------------------------
    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

The Ugandan child minder thread... :(

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...child-Shocking

Comment

My nose is getting stuffy. I hope I'm not getting sick.

Germs <---- :bangbang:

Comment

I am sadden by my failures in life.

Comment

:( The state of my imaan as of recent..have been careless with adhkir, engaged in stupid conversations..ya rabi, have mercy on me and forgive me.

ML - Amiiiiiiiin, in shaa allah kheyr sis.
            Life creates alittle laughter and gives many reasons to cry; it gives a little but withholds far more

Comment

salaams to all

a muslim guy in my area recycles plastic & sells to factories in the industrial area nearby
              i help him transport his stuff to his buyers

this guy has a drug habit
              today was one of those days that i transported his stuff
              and it was VERY sad to see him drugged out of his mind a few hours later

most of the money he earns goes towards drugs.

he is married with 3 small girls
              his wife is always getting angry with him & taking the kids to go stay at her parents for a few months

people like this
              they cant be helped unless THEY want to change

may Allah ta'ala grant us all hidaayah

and Allah ta'ala knows best
              jazakallah
              Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
              very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

A friend messaged me something quite depressing and I had to tell her that I had to take a step back now in order to look after myself. It was so hard for me to do. :(
                [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Basil_1 View Post
                  I am sadden by my failures in life.
                  No brother. Keep up prayers for remembrance of Allah and stay doing the fard obligations. Indeed you are a winner in Allahs court. This is all that matters Akhi.

Comment

This stupid khanzeer that calls him self a Muslim.

May Allah raise him with them.

Disgusting! http:// https://www.middleeastmonito...protect-israel
                    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Pat Quinn died. He used to coach the Toronto Maple Leafs, which is my favorite hockey team. I believe he also coached Canada's men's hockey team in the Olympics, but I could be wrong. He's one of the best coaches the Leafs have had in recent history. Celebrity deaths don't usually bother me, but this one hits close to home. :(
                      "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

Im having a bad hair day today man.
                        They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

That I'm going with my mom to the store to do Thanksgiving grocery shopping

We were gonna leave 12 mins ago but we have to wait for my dad to deliver us new furniture. -___-

Comment

So easy to judge others but that could be me tomorrow, go awol!
                            8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                            2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                            3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                            4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                            5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                            6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                            7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                            8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                              Im having a bad hair day today man.
                              I didn't know men can have a bad hair day
                              Ya Allah,
                              Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                              "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by Hanasaeed View Post
                                I didn't know men can have a bad hair day
                                You must be bold
                                Ya Allah,
                                Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                                "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Working...
                                X