What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

or maybe a sheeps conscious just bleeps the whole time I wouldn't know :p :rotfl:
    meow

Comment

Last edited by cuezed; 29-10-14, 08:53 AM.
      There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

• What made you sad today..

When i talk to you, I feel at ease ya Allah

:'(
        Last edited by iRepIslam; 30-10-14, 12:35 AM.
        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

My nanna, Nani

Nanna is unwell in a hospital in Dhaka
          Nanni is in sylhet and is so sad that he is not with her and that he is unwell, she isn't eating properly and doesn't get out of bed apart from her SALAH

They have been married for over 54yrs masha allah
          My nanna adores my nanni masha Allah and when I was growing up as a young girl I would hear stories of how he would take care of her when she was unwell

May Allah grant them both good health and take them from Dunya when he is pleased with the state of their iman.
          May their always be Baraka in their marriage

Ameen
          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

I acted so badly to a brother.

He's made up with me. Alhamdullilah they put up with me.
            8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
            2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
            3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
            4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
            5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
            6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
            7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
            8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

I'm sometimes so rude to the people I love.

So many things has happened to me in the last few days that has made me feel so sad. Alhumdulilah I'm dealing with it.

Sorry muslimalondon sis to hear about your grandparents. May Allah make it easy for them . Ameen
              Last edited by Green786; 22-12-14, 02:22 AM.
              "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

I couldn't see my friend today because she was seeing her bf. She works odd ours and it's making it hard to see her. :(
                [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

...Soooo hungry! :(

Comment

Not sure if sad or tired.

Mum was in so much pain and it's sad seeing someone in pain and not being able to ease their pain or do anything. Without pain I don't think we will appreciate the free times. We need all this I guess to keep us in check.

Some other stuff happened....when close ones go off track and others support that. When nearly words of kufr are uttered :/ but you can't do much. When shaytan is trying to get in between you and family tho his plot is weak. When you miss a pillar of support that would stand so strong. When you wonder what your end and their end will be like. When you see the ignorant leading and praising eachother...

And I don't understand. If we don't do things properly and the right way then how can we expect Barakah in it? It makes no sense. You start on haram then the future may not look so bright. And when this is mentioned it is disregarded. It's so strange.
                    Last edited by F_R; 23-11-14, 11:48 PM.

لا تفكر كثيرا
                    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                    -------------------------------------------------------
                    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
                      Not sure if sad or tired.

Mum was in so much pain and it's sad seeing someone in pain and not being able to ease their pain or do anything. Without pain I don't think we will appreciate the free times. We need all this I guess to keep us in check.

Some other stuff happened....when close ones go off track and others support that. When nearly words of kufr are uttered :/ but you can't do much. When shaytan is trying to get in between you and family tho his plot is weak. When you miss a pillar of support that would stand so strong. When you wonder what your end and their end will be like. When you see the ignorant leading and praising eachother...

And I don't understand. If we don't do things properly and the right way then how can we expect Barakah in it? It makes no sense. You start on haram then the future may not look so bright. And when this is mentioned it is disregarded. It's so strange.
                      You can only do as much as you are able, others will be responsible for their own actions

With hardship comes ease, may Allah lift all your difficulties
                      "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
                      (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
                      He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

• What made you sad today..

I'm going to be sick
                        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

I am sad that I don't have 100 slave women all from different ethnicity.There should be no excuses for me :(

Comment

Originally posted by Abu-Mohamed View Post
                            I am sad that I don't have 100 slave women all from different ethnicity.There should be no excuses for me :(
                            Lolololoo, what is this ? :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by Anti-Mage View Post
                              Lolololoo, what is this ? :rotfl: :rotfl2:
                              Akhi I think its any mans dream to own a hundred slave women in sha Allah to give birth to boys who will become knights for Allahs cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu-Mohamed View Post
                                Akhi I think its any mans dream to own a hundred slave women in sha Allah to give birth to boys who will become knights for Allahs cause.
                                Well, actually you make sense.

Coz for wives we are limited upto 4, but slaves.... limitless....... high-five m8

Comment

Working...
                                X