X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
    yeh im so cool n hip ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
    Do you look under your pillow when you wake up in the morning to see if the fairy left anything.

Woohoo(lazy voice) so cool!
    Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
      Do you look under your pillow when you wake up in the morning to see if the fairy left anything.

im like 30 yo like i lose my teeth anymore

Comment

im like 30 yo like i lose my teeth anymore
        Maybe you still have the one you lost 25 years ago thinking the fairy is coming.

Woohooo(lazy voice) so cool.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
          Maybe you still have the one you lost 25 years ago thinking the fairy is coming.

Woohooo(lazy voice) so cool.
          who seriously keeps a tooth from 25 years ago?

ya i kno i rock ;)

Comment

who seriously keeps a tooth from 25 years ago?

ya i kno i rock ;)
            People who believe in fairy's in their 30s

Comment

What made me sad today? My somewhat random anxiety attacks lol

Comment

Every time i tr4y to reply to a post, the cat lays on myy keyboard and when i try to use the se4arch, it keeps tellinh me no:

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/search/result/socialgroupmessage.php on line 24

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/search/result/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 24

Comment

Sighs.
                  My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                  As You have sanctified Your house,
                  Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                  In which permission of entry
                  Is only granted to a few,
                  Please Allah, allow my heart
                  To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                  when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                  In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Sigh…
                    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

:salams

Smile, people. With hardship comes ease. :insha: the hardship is almost over. Few more years. :)
                      [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Getting bitten by a bed bug in the middle of the night. Worst pests I tell ya! :(
                        [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by |Abdur Raheem| View Post
                          :salams

Smile, people. With hardship comes ease. :insha: the hardship is almost over. Few more years. :)
                          What hardship are you talking about? lol

:wswrwb:
                          Last edited by DaughterOfAdam; 25-10-14, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                            it saddens me to see how far we have fallen

on the bus, sitting in front of a muslim girl (non hijabi) and a non muslim girl. shocked to hear msulim girl talking about going on the pill for her b/f of 4 months, looked back in shock, - shameless girl carried on talking about her plans to get one of thsoe contraceptive injections.

seriously man. well look on the bright side, she didn't have a hijab on. could have been worswe i supose.
                            i think the biggetst irony has to be when she started dissing some other girl and her clothes, and then said oh yeah, in our culture we can't dress like that

jMay allah guide her and all our youth, and my children especially - ameen
                            that's just crazy like super messed up crazy
                            but why is it good that she aint wearing hijab?
                            meow

Comment

Originally posted by Revert08 View Post
                              Having 3 narcisist in the family very hard :-(
                              As in the personality disorder?
                              [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                                it saddens me to see how far we have fallen

on the bus, sitting in front of a muslim girl (non hijabi) and a non muslim girl. shocked to hear msulim girl talking about going on the pill for her b/f of 4 months, looked back in shock, - shameless girl carried on talking about her plans to get one of thsoe contraceptive injections.

seriously man. well look on the bright side, she didn't have a hijab on. could have been worswe i supose.
                                i think the biggetst irony has to be when she started dissing some other girl and her clothes, and then said oh yeah, in our culture we can't dress like that

jMay allah guide her and all our youth, and my children especially - ameen
                                At least she's being safe. UK has the highest teenage pregnancy rate. Contraception doesn't make it right but it could be worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X