Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
    I kmow. I don't look forward to anything anymore.
    Me too :( life is so plain nowadays
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I kmow. I don't look forward to anything anymore.
      ya same goes for me :( its just makes u feel even worst when it turns out complete oppesite of what u was thinking in your head :(

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
        Me too :( life is so plain nowadays
        I know right... been like this for ages but you get used to it lol

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
        ya same goes for me :( its just makes u feel even worst when it turns out complete oppesite of what u was thinking in your head :(
        Yepp I remember I had all these dreams lol as you get older you see it was actually just a 'fantasy'
        Well for me anyway.
        Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

it saddens me to see how far we have fallen

on the bus, sitting in front of a muslim girl (non hijabi) and a non muslim girl. shocked to hear msulim girl talking about going on the pill for her b/f of 4 months, looked back in shock, - shameless girl carried on talking about her plans to get one of thsoe contraceptive injections.

seriously man. well look on the bright side, she didn't have a hijab on. could have been worswe i supose.
          i think the biggetst irony has to be when she started dissing some other girl and her clothes, and then said oh yeah, in our culture we can't dress like that

jMay allah guide her and all our youth, and my children especially - ameen
          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

I know right... been like this for ages but you get used to it lol

Yepp I remember I had all these dreams lol as you get older you see it was actually just a 'fantasy'
            Well for me anyway.
            for me its more like, i imagine something in my head how i expect it to turn out and it never ever turns out like that and then i get sad but if i dont think about it and just let it happen it ends up happening. its so weird i dunno why it does that :/

Comment

for me its more like, i imagine something in my head how i expect it to turn out and it never ever turns out like that and then i get sad but if i dont think about it and just let it happen it ends up happening. its so weird i dunno why it does that :/
              Aww well you're getting married soon. :insha: everything goes well
              you have things to look forward too :)
              Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

Comment

Aww well you're getting married soon. :insha: everything goes well
                you have things to look forward too :)
                u dont even kno bro its not all happy times

Comment

Having 3 narcisist in the family very hard :-(

Comment

u dont even kno bro its not all happy times
                    aw well I hope all goes well you hinata XD. I know how you feel :)
                    and may allah bless you with many more years to come! ameen :)

Comment

aw well I hope all goes well you hinata XD. I know how you feel :)
                      and may allah bless you with many more years to come! ameen :)
                      o (◡‿◡✿)inshallah i hope so cuz life right now is just pure bullcrap!

im off to watch anime n be happy for about 20mins

Comment

I clicked on this topic (accidently) and decide to post >_> that's a story isn't it? ( Am I doing it right??)

...:up:
                        Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

An anime watching adult woman→→ →2014
                          Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
                            Not surprising lol. A lot of females watch anime nowadays which is pretty cool xD

Comment

They found Alice Gross's body. :(
                              [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
                                yeh im so cool n hip ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Comment

Working...
                                X