Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
    We have our ups and downs everyday. Some are good some and some are not the best of days Alhamdulilah. It is always good to talk about how you feel. Get it out there, so we can all support one another.

    So? what made you sad today?
    what made me sad today? :( bellypain, cant stay up p for long. I was supposd to be overly bizzy today btu o well

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Originally posted by Abdul--Malik View Post
      What video game?

      You know if you dont like losing, dont lose next time :p
      Super smash bros on wii

      And uncharted 3 on ps3 I can never win in this stupid game
      إن الصلاة تنهى عن الفحشاء والمنكر

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by Firecookies View Post
        #Mad
        #Happy
        إن الصلاة تنهى عن الفحشاء والمنكر

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          watched that video few days back..very cruel..made me wana beat the hell out of him if i was there
          Last edited by my username; 01-09-14, 02:47 PM.

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Don't like Ummah Forum no more

            what you thinking about thread got removed

            Tis was my favourite thread.

            where will I post like a psycho on now?

            :( :( :( :( :(
            Gone with the wind.

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
              Don't like Ummah Forum no more

              what you thinking about thread got removed

              Tis was my favourite thread.

              where will I post like a psycho on now?

              :( :( :( :( :(
              I just noticed it was gone :(

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                ^^^ Can't someone make another one? Or would it get removed too?
                إن الصلاة تنهى عن الفحشاء والمنكر

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Same stuff as usual

                  This thread is mine lol
                  Last edited by Talwaar; 03-09-14, 02:56 AM.
                  How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                    Same stuff as usual

                    This thread is mine lol
                    I bet I'm more sad than you

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      My friend keeps saying she's so disappointed in her life.

                      Let's see....

                      She's engaged to get married
                      She owned her first house with her fiance at age 24
                      She has a really good job

                      She should be proud. I'm 25, live at home, never worked, not even close to being engaged. Wonder what she thinks of me

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        I'll tell you what made me sad today I get letter from this sister/ brother on marriage site. I take time writing nice couple paragraphs maybe two three. You know what I got back ? Two little sentences. So poor me respond back and now nothing. Why do I even waste my time I always say in not going to. then I get message and that little ray of hope comes on. I know I know I'm a sad lonely man :-(

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                          My friend keeps saying she's so disappointed in her life.

                          Let's see....

                          She's engaged to get married
                          She owned her first house with her fiance at age 24
                          She has a really good job

                          She should be proud. I'm 25, live at home, never worked, not even close to being engaged. Wonder what she thinks of me
                          If she's a kaffir then she should be concerned
                          How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            I hate stupid introductions on the first day

                            And of all people of course I had to be stuck with a freak gangster boy

                            Ukh, it was so awkward

                            I hate my business class!!!
                            إن الصلاة تنهى عن الفحشاء والمنكر

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by islamuslim View Post
                              I hate stupid introductions on the first day

                              And of all people of course I had to be stuck with a freak gangster boy

                              Ukh, it was so awkward

                              I hate my business class!!!
                              You dont seem sad but angry...it appears as if i am seeing 4 red chillis...the icons...
                              ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                The past never fails to sadden me

                                and people being better than me

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X