Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

salaams to all

my vans battery was stolen last night
      and a new one is quite expensive

the price increased since i bought one last time

and Allah ta'ala knows best
      jazakallah
      Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
      very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

3375 replies ...wow there's some pretty sad muslims out there!

:(

Comment

The power of love...:love:
          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
          ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
          “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

The way my aunt is treated by her husband. They're on the brink of divorce (but it might not happen).. and I'm pissed at what he's doing to her. I'm not into violence but...
            "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

The marriage section made me sad today.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
                The way my aunt is treated by her husband. They're on the brink of divorce (but it might not happen).. and I'm pissed at what he's doing to her. I'm not into violence but...
                I wonder what the punishment for oppressing your wife is.

need to ask Dar Ilm, also about what reasons can a woman leave her husbad, cos apparently u need a good reason

mental torture good enough?

Originally posted by Firecookies View Post
                The marriage section made me sad today.
                just today?
                My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                  just today?
                  The marriage section either makes me laugh or cry.

Comment

I wonder what the punishment for oppressing your wife is.

need to ask Dar Ilm, also about what reasons can a woman leave her husbad, cos apparently u need a good reason

mental torture good enough?
                    Somali women tend to put up with the oppression when it comes to marriage (Muslim women culturally tend to). They've been married for 20+ yrs and from what I'm hearing, he's always been this way and she's had enough. Dude is messed up and sometimes I think about beating him down, but that won't solve anything.
                    "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

More people dying :/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
                        Somali women tend to put up with the oppression when it comes to marriage (Muslim women culturally tend to). They've been married for 20+ yrs and from what I'm hearing, he's always been this way and she's had enough. Dude is messed up and sometimes I think about beating him down, but that won't solve anything.
                        nah I know some guys whose bro in law cheated on their sis, n they beat the crap out of him, doesnt change the guy...

i think its all muslim women, we dont know our rights, and think Allah swt will punish us if we leave

the hadith of divorcing ur husband without a valid reason scares me

i need to talk to dar ilm in the next Q n A show
                        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Wish I could block the current event section

I don't have self control :(

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
                            We have our ups and downs everyday. Some are good some and some are not the best of days Alhamdulilah. It is always good to talk about how you feel. Get it out there, so we can all support one another.

So? what made you sad today?
                            What made me sad today? I never get sad, or i try not to at least. Had bouts of "skippy" heartbeats and flutterings that made me slightly gasp now and then. :(

But now :) I'm good al-hamdullilah...For now. (make duaa for your sis plz, meeee).

Comment

nah I know some guys whose bro in law cheated on their sis, n they beat the crap out of him, doesnt change the guy...

i think its all muslim women, we dont know our rights, and think Allah swt will punish us if we leave

the hadith of divorcing ur husband without a valid reason scares me

i need to talk to dar ilm in the next Q n A show
                              What angers me more is the fact that family always steps in and basically gives him a weak warning/advice. I've told her from time to leave him, and I know it's not that simple but it's a toxic relationship.

Comment

Getting one of my handbags to go out and then saw and someone had left his socks in my handbag

then I smelt them so I could remember him, they smelt of nothing

not his smell :(
                                My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Working...
                                X