What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Only Allah knows my sadness right now. Someone close has made so much dua against me, when they were told i was not well they asked Allah make worse/more difficult my illness. All in these beautiful last nights of ramadan.
    If cutting ties was ever allowed this is one person i wouldn't want to ever speak to again.
    "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
    (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
    He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

Originally posted by faatima18 View Post
      Only Allah knows my sadness right now. Someone close has made so much dua against me, when they were told i was not well they asked Allah make worse/more difficult my illness. All in these beautiful last nights of ramadan.
      If cutting ties was ever allowed this is one person i wouldn't want to ever speak to again.

walaal, remember that you have du'aa too.
      'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
      Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
      علي الحبشي

Comment

Part of the Lumpy club :(
        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
        ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
        “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

bisinkaa...

may Allah keep that persons harm away from u sis
          º•○º○•Sabr... is like swallowing something bitter without showing any distaste on your face.•○º○•º -Imam Junaid

Comment

you do know that curse will go up and if its not meant for you, it will go back on them. :/

Altho how awful...
            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
            ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’

Comment

seeing this poor cute homeless cat on the street wish every cat had an awesome home and its winter here too, poor thing must be freezing
              meow

Comment

Originally posted by al-muslim View Post
                seeing this poor cute homeless cat on the street wish every cat had an awesome home and its winter here too, poor thing must be freezing
                did u not give it some food?
                My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                  Part of the Lumpy club :(
                  For our first meeting we should make cupcakes :)

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
                    For our first meeting we should make cupcakes :)
                    u seem positive

im on day 2 in pain :(

hold me :/ loooooooool
                    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

did u not give it some food?
                      it was running on the side road and it looked terrified, probably would have ran far away if i tried to go near it and i didn't have any food for it nearby so if i had to go home and then pick up food and go back i wouldn't be able to find it anyway :( one day i shall open a cat shelter InshAllah where no cat will be mercilessily murdered through "euthanasia"
                      meow

Comment

Originally posted by al-muslim View Post
                        it was running on the side road and it looked terrified, probably would have ran far away if i tried to go near it and i didn't have any food for it nearby so if i had to go home and then pick up food and go back i wouldn't be able to find it anyway :( one day i shall open a cat shelter InshAllah where no cat will be mercilessily murdered through "euthanasia"
                        Inshallah

u should have left the food nearby as they tend to come back dont they?

kind of u to make the effort
                        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Inshallah

u should have left the food nearby as they tend to come back dont they?

kind of u to make the effort
                          this was on the side of a road i was driving on, on the way back after taraweeh and there was nowhere nearby that i could have possibly left the food
                          meow

Comment

The usual
                            How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

someone changed me from orange admin to orange fraudee!!
                              www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

u seem positive

im on day 2 in pain :(

hold me :/ loooooooool
                                haha xD
                                Tis alright Fairy. With every pain is expiation ;)

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Working...
                                X