• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
    Stupid aunties
    Lol one auntie told me today:

"Don't get fat, otherwise your husband won't like you, he will see all the other models outside and look at you"

The women was in her forties. Beautiful ma shaa Allah alayhi barak fee.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

I'm such a cry baby, I don't know how my mum deals with me
      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
        How I am going to endure the 12 hour load shedding from 6am to 6pm tomorrow!
        lol you still lucky sometimes we have load shedding for 72 hours at a time and sometimes upto a whole week of no electricity
        meow

Comment

I burnt myself..........and it hurts :(
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

good byes
            Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometime helps me and sometime opposes me

Comment

I mess up too many times. Hope Allah forgives me. :(
              8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
              2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
              3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
              4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
              5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
              6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
              7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
              8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

I am actually really sad today but I find myself on Ummah to seek comfort or something... dunno.

My brother in law is getting buried today. :( He ( his body ) and my family and his family are all on the plane to Morocco except for me :(
                I feel really sad that I couldn't go. Wish I could be there for my sister and my nieces and nephews :(

May Allah swt grant my brother in law Jannat el Firdouz. Ameen.

please don't quote this, I might take it off later.. since my nieces are on Ummah sometimes.
                My heart will go on

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

May Allah have mercy upon him, protect him from punishment of grave and jahannam.

May Allah ease your pain and grant you and your family sabr , amen

:love:
                  Last edited by *sheba*; 27-06-14, 12:47 AM.
                  O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

that i failed some exams at school , i feel stupid and sad :( :(

Comment

Originally posted by Mouna199 View Post
                      that i failed some exams at school , i feel stupid and sad :( :(
                      My brother failed his exams, and he is doing well now Alhamdullilah. He had to retake the exam.

He also is very quiet that his own university lecturers had a meeting to discuss why he didn't communicate at all in class.

Now he has changed to a more confident person.

So don't give up hope now.

1. Wake up early!
                      3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                      4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                      5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                      6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                      7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                      8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

Comment

When I mean fail, he failed pretty bad even if he retook it, his job prospects were extremely low especially in this economy.

But now Wallah, he's doing very successful!!!

1. Wake up early!

NEW UPDATE

Comment

Last edited by Rebel101; 27-06-14, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                            Cheer up my ♥;
                            Last edited by niightowl; 27-06-14, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by niightowl View Post
                              Cheer up my ♥;
                              :love:

I like ur sig btw - deep.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                                don't cry :there:

Comment

Working...