Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by ssh View Post
    I agree. I used it once the other day and just was about to post the whole entire situation before I stopped myself.

But generally does it make us focus on the difficult stuff in a bad way?
    i dunno but its a platform to have a rant aint it basically, and often, we say things in rant mode, and then look at it, and be like oh my days why i open my mouth or you jus feel that you have given a personal part of you away on a forum .....i say this and i still do it ha

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
      i dunno but its a platform to have a rant aint it basically, and often, we say things in rant mode, and then look at it, and be like oh my days why i open my mouth or you jus feel that you have given a personal part of you away on a forum .....i say this and i still do it ha
      Yea I often regret what my mouth says (or fingers in this case) but yea if this thread exists then maybe we are more likely to rant uh

Comment

This video make me very sad : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2zJNeG4ZJI :(

Israelis soldiers wanted to arrest a 15 years old boy (the charges is that he throws stones), and the boy was begging him to come back tomorrow and arrest him because today he has an exam and he should not miss it or he will be kicked out of school.

Comment

i didn't watch this because i know i would feel upset :(

Originally posted by Chuminga View Post
          This video make me very sad : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2zJNeG4ZJI :(

Israelis soldiers wanted to arrest a 15 years old boy (the charges is that he throws stones), and the boy was begging him to come back tomorrow and arrest him because today he has an exam and he should not miss it or he will be kicked out of school.
          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Dhokhar Tsarnaev's arrest made me sad. I'm so scared what they're gonna do to him after he gets outta hospital
            Regret and repent

Comment

Originally posted by ~*AmatulKarim*~ View Post
              Dhokhar Tsarnaev's arrest made me sad. I'm so scared what they're gonna do to him after he gets outta hospital
              Me too. He is still only a suspect. If he did this, then that's different but they are acting as if he is guilty even this early on.

Comment

Me too. He is still only a suspect. If he did this, then that's different but they are acting as if he is guilty even this early on.
                I know, did you see his picture when they captured him? He's handcuffed on the grass and they're supposedly giving him first aid.

It's funny though, because he looks very innocent in all his photos and even his tweets are really "typical teenage muslim guy" style.

I just don't get the media at all.
                Regret and repent

Comment

In their eyes he's a dead man, they've labelled him as the bomber and so after going through all this lot of lies they're not going to turn around now and let him go. That's why they've marked this case as complete.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
                    In their eyes he's a dead man, they've labelled him as the bomber and so after going through all this lot of lies they're not going to turn around now and let him go. That's why they've marked this case as complete.
                    And Obama says "We will not be terrorised"

Obviously. The real terrorists can't be terrorised.

I wonder what they call the American soldiers who go to Muslim countries killing and scaring the day lights out of innocent civilians.
                    Regret and repent

Comment

It seems such a hopeless situation. Now they will get him to admit to anything they want. I was upset by the uncle as well. He clearly doesn't know his nephews and yet he was so quick to condem his own family, just to avoid being ostracised by his American community there, sad.

Comment

Originally posted by ~*AmatulKarim*~ View Post
                        And Obama says "We will not be terrorised"

Obviously. The real terrorists can't be terrorised.

I wonder what they call the American soldiers who go to Muslim countries killing and scaring the day lights out of innocent civilians.

سبحان الله there will be justice. I would like to see justice done here on earth too but, I am hesitant to want this because it also means me as well and the things I have done wrong to others.

توکّلت علٰی اللہ

Comment

It seems such a hopeless situation. Now they will get him to admit to anything they want. I was upset by the uncle as well. He clearly doesn't know his nephews and yet he was so quick to condem his own family, just to avoid being ostracised by his American community there, sad.
                          Tbh, I didn't like the Uncle's response to this either. Actually he annoyed me lol

But Dhokhar was shot in the throat so he can't speak right now anyways. Maybe he never will be able to speak. It could be ALLAH's mercy. Apparently he was cursing in the ambulance rotfl

Sad times, Muslims ain't ever gonna get a break
                          Regret and repent

Comment

سبحان الله there will be justice. I would like to see justice done here on earth too but, I am hesitant to want this because it also means me as well and the things I have done wrong to others.

توکّلت علٰی اللہ
                            Ma shaa ALLAH, you're really thoughtful sis!

And I can't agree with you more; have faith in ALLAH
                            Regret and repent

Comment

something/someone

sigh
                              إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

May remove everyone's grief, Ameen <3
                                Regret and repent

Comment

Working...