Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by Massilia View Post
    seeing how some women behave at the masjid on jumuah. Shameful and sad
    Sort them out!

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
      Sister feel free to PM if you like. If you ever need to talk I'm here... That goes for all the sisters
      Thank you.


      Comment


      • Originally posted by Massilia:5157711
        seeing how some women behave at the masjid on jumuah. Shameful and sad
        What did they do?

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          I couldn't help my mommy assemble the new sofa!

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            I went to the mosque one day n there was an argument between a Moroccan woman n a Somalian woman. From what I gathered it was about culture. Shame on them both

            I don't go to the mosque. No sense of sisterhood, nobody actually speaks to one another:(

            Would rather pray at home,

            Originally posted by Massilia View Post
            seeing how some women behave at the masjid on jumuah. Shameful and sad
            Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
            __________________________________________________ _____________________________
            If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

            You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."



            please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Why??
              I had to assemble a sofa once all by myself!! If I had known. Would have got my sisters around but felt reslly proud of myself, and I didn't hurt myself which has to be a miracle

              Originally posted by Uthmani View Post
              I couldn't help my mommy assemble the new sofa!
              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

              You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."



              please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                Why??
                I had to assemble a sofa once all by myself!! If I had known. Would have got my sisters around but felt reslly proud of myself, and I didn't hurt myself which has to be a miracle
                I was too tired, I am disgraced with myself, I'm such a worthless son. :(

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Make sure you make up for that!!
                  You can't be Thst worthless if you feel guilty about it.



                  Originally posted by Uthmani View Post
                  I was too tired, I am disgraced with myself, I'm such a worthless son. :(
                  Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                  __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                  If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

                  You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."



                  please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    I dont like this thread, although I have used it, and it is because of that reason, and yesterday i was gonna use it several times but refrained but ya it is a little depressing dont you guys think? or is it good to be able to talk about such things? I dunno im in two minds lol

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Not enough hours in the day!
                      I have no real problem with alternative theories, being postulated.

                      It is the preference for a reliance on alternative reality that worries me.

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
                        I dont like this thread, although I have used it, and it is because of that reason, and yesterday i was gonna use it several times but refrained but ya it is a little depressing dont you guys think? or is it good to be able to talk about such things? I dunno im in two minds lol
                        I agree. I used it once the other day and just was about to post the whole entire situation before I stopped myself.

                        But generally does it make us focus on the difficult stuff in a bad way?


                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Without a little sadness in life, happiness would not taste as sweet.
                          My wife has as much to do with how good of a husband, a parent, and man that I am as I do.

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            I fell off my bed last night because I am a dozy cow and fell on to an object. Woke up this morning, got a huge bruise and its painful when sitting down or when praying!! argh lol

                            then minutes later, I check my whatsapp and my sister msged me from her bedroom saying ''did you fall'' and ''LOOOOOOOL''
                            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                            ĎO Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.í
                            ďOnce you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.Ē

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by Ms Ami View Post
                              Not enough hours in the day!
                              maybe you shouldn't waste 6 hours of your day cheeleading
                              How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                That I've asked the question on backbiting and never seem to get a clear explanation.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X