Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by coolcat View Post
    Masha Allah, alhamdhulilah. But down here most don practise the deen. Alhamdhulilah I don't deny in sudan its where you find real Islamic knowledge. Ya3ni if we wanna learn Islamic studies here is perfect.

However, MAJORITY of the people are ignorant of Islam. Some of those who practise large number are sufis. Alhamdhulilah though muslims come from all over the world to study here. Sudanese are very hospitable people.
    Alhamdulillah, Allah is the Best of Judges. Being ignorant is an excuse, so may Allah forgive the Muslims what we do in ignorance and grant us ilm. You can see the imaan shine off of people with good adab, I look up to them a lot, even if they don't know a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
      Alhamdulillah, Allah is the Best of Judges. Being ignorant is an excuse, so may Allah forgive the Muslims what we do in ignorance and grant us ilm. You can see the imaan shine off of people with good adab, I look up to them a lot, even if they don't know a lot.
      True Allah is the best of judges. If you thinking I'm judging I'm not I live here I knw wat I'm talking about. May be the ones you met have deen. Ofcourse for me I was talking about sudan.

Ignorance is no excuse esp here where you can easily find deen.

True, akhlaq is an Important aspect of Islam.

I guess it was Ibn qayyim who said: If one surpasses you in character he surpassed you in deen. No doubt knowledge and character go hand in hand.

Ameen to the dua's.

If I have said anything to offend you forgive me.
      May Allah rectify our affairs. I leave at that.

Jazakillahu khayr.

Comment

Originally posted by coolcat View Post
        True Allah is the best of judges. If you thinking I'm judging I'm not
        No, I did not mean that. I mean that even those who are ignorant are more sincere than many of the Muslims who have knowledge and education of islaam, yet we abuse it and forget it.

If I have said anything to offend you forgive me.
        May Allah rectify our affairs. I leave at that.

Jazakillahu khayr.
        Ameen wa iyak sis/bro

Comment

something worries me
          Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometime helps me and sometime opposes me

Comment

Originally posted by sawm View Post
            something worries me
            what is it habibi
            لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
              what is it habibi
              I cannot explain Akhi... I should have sabr,

But jazakallah for asking.
              Last edited by sawm; 13-06-14, 08:17 PM.
              Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometime helps me and sometime opposes me

Comment

something
                They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

I'm ill.

I'm messy.

Iraq and Syria signalling the end of times and I'm still living because I don't want to exist in those times.

But I got 6 days of fast still, and a book to give back to the library so may I live till I complete this.
                  8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                  2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                  3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                  4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                  5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                  6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                  7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                  8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

:salams:

A good Brother passed away from my local Masjid. He died in Pakistan, he was sick for a while and finally returned to Allah. Crazy how last Ramadan we were praying Taraweeh together, and now he won't be there.. :( wallahi I'm going to miss him. May Allah grant him with Firdaws and make his sickness an expiation for his sins.. Ameen!

"The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post

A good Brother passed away from my local Masjid. He died in Pakistan, he was sick for a while and finally returned to Allah. Crazy how last Ramadan we were praying Taraweeh together, and now he won't be there.. :( wallahi I'm going to miss him. May Allah grant him with Firdaws and make his sickness an expiation for his sins.. Ameen!

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

ameen.

we also should not take it for granted that we will live till ramadan.

May Allah allow us to reach ramadan.

ameen.
                      Last edited by عبد المنعم; 14-06-14, 01:57 AM.
                      70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Ameen and may Allah join you and his family and friends in firdous with him.

When you do charity save a little in his behalf inshaAllah.

Comment

8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                          2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                          3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                          4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                          5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                          6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                          7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                          8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

</3

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post

Ameen and may Allah join you and his family and friends in firdous with him.

When you do charity save a little in his behalf inshaAllah.
                              Ameen. in sha Allah.. I could go on and on about how pious he was, his son leads us in Taraweeh and is a student of knowledge. He brought him up well, may Allah reward him for that.
                              "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
                                </3
                                My heart is truly broken!

Comment

Working...
                                X