Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
    He will be back next month In sha Allah.

off-topic - are u actually living in Sudan? I misss that place!
    Thats a long ban. Yeah alhamdhulilah I live in sudan. Inti sudaniya??

Comment

Originally posted by coolcat View Post
      Thats a long ban. Yeah alhamdhulilah I live in sudan. Inti sudaniya??
      La ana Eritrea lakin mawluda fee Sudan

keef al sudan ? Mushtakaliha :love:

PS can you verify the story of the woman that married a Christian and was going to be 'executed' by the Sudanese government?
      I'll link you the thread. I was trying to get my fam in Sudan to confirm/verify but lucked out. lol.

Comment

I wanted a tums but there weren't any, so I had to settle for alka seltzer and it tastes like salty bitter chalk. :(

Comment

PS can you verify the story of the woman that married a Christian and was going to be 'executed' by the Sudanese government?
          I'll link you the thread. I was trying to get my fam in Sudan to confirm/verify but lucked out. lol.
          hey i thought you were bengali
          can't you allow abdullah on here, 1 month is so long he doesn't deserve the ban. he is one of the best brothers here pleaaaaasee
          They say you contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
          And they don't mind contradicting the Furqan

I contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
          For you have contradicted the one who came with the Qur'an

Comment

Masha Allah. Lodsa of eritreans here. Sudan sakhana shadid. Its summer alhamdhulilah 3la kulli hal. Yah about that woman dunno much but don think she deserves to be executed. Apparently she's not a muslim. Her dad was a muslim and her mother a christian. She was raised by her mum. So she was raised upon christianity since she was young.

Comment

Originally posted by ummsayfullah View Post
              hey i thought you were bengali
              can't you allow abdullah on here, 1 month is so long he doesn't deserve the ban. he is one of the best brothers here pleaaaaasee
              can u read Arabic? no lol. what made u think that?

I'm not a mod if that is addressed at me.

Masha Allah. Lodsa of eritreans here. Sudan sakhana shadid. Its summer alhamdhulilah 3la kulli hal. Yah about that woman dunno much but don think she deserves to be executed. Apparently she's not a muslim. Her dad was a muslim and her mother a christian. She was raised by her mum. So she was raised upon christianity since she was young.
              Yeah Eritreans taking over Sudan! lol.

I miss the sun most, here it's freezing. wait ... inti bint right? :p

:sub: If that's the case her dad should be punished instead -_-
              Last edited by Rebel101; 13-06-14, 09:44 AM.

Comment

oh my bad, i thought you were a mod : ( i thought users who's username is not in blue are admins
                They say you contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
                And they don't mind contradicting the Furqan

I contradicted the sayings of the shuyookh
                For you have contradicted the one who came with the Qur'an

Comment

Hearing about the gang rape in Egypt and just the general state of humanity. Where is the fear of Allah? Where is the compassion? the morality? I just dont understand people at times. I just don't see it getting any better. May Allah help us all and protect us from the ever present evils of this dunya. Ameen.

Comment

can u read Arabic? no lol. what made u think that?

I'm not a mod if that is addressed at me.

Yeah Eritreans taking over Sudan! lol.

I miss the sun most, here it's freezing. wait ... inti bint right? :p

:sub: If that's the case her dad should be punished instead -_-
                    Somalians and Eritreans. Ya binti manga wala shunu? :-P how can you miss the heat. Its too hot. You might get heat shock. I agree the dad should be punished instead. Many muslims think there is shari3 in sudan but mafi.

Though this is the only country which you can speak freely without any fear. Like todays khutba I'm sure they will making takfeer on Omar al Basheer. Some masjid attack him. Never to be compared to KSA.

Comment

Somalians and Eritreans. Ya binti manga wala shunu? :-P how can you miss the heat. Its too hot. You might get heat shock. I agree the dad should be punished instead. Many muslims think there is shari3 in sudan but mafi.

Though this is the only country which you can speak freely without any fear. Like todays khutba I'm sure they will making takfeer on Omar al Basheer. Some masjid attack him. Never to be compared to KSA.
                      lol. most likely, but I still miss it, over here it's so cold, I cry every morning while walking to station. haha.

The people of Sudan are awesome, they not scared to speak their mind!

I used to think they ruled by shari3 too till recently, used to love Omar al Basheer also but now -_-

Ah I gotta go sleep now :zzz: :salams nice meeting you ^_^
                      Last edited by Rebel101; 13-06-14, 10:44 AM.

Comment

bloodshed.
                        "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

lol. most likely, but I still miss it, over here it's so cold, I cry every morning while walking to station. haha.

The people of Sudan are awesome, they not scared to speak their mind!

I used to think they ruled by shari3 too till recently, used to love Omar al Basheer also but now -_-

Ah I gotta go sleep now :zzz: :salams nice meeting you ^_^
                          alhamdhulilah appreciate that cold cz here ppl are wishing for that.

Yah they just lie there is no sharia3 and most ppl are jahil. These place needs dawa3 big tym ironically its an Islamic country. The gorvment is hypocritical they hate Obama and his allies but support Iran. The same Iran are killing muslims in Iraq and syria. Pleasure meeting you ukhti. Wa3leykum salam war7matulahi wabarakatuh.

Comment

:salams

^ Out of all the brothers and sisters I've met, the most polite, helpful, friendly and religious were the Sudanese. I never heard a bad/angry/loud word from them, even the men. Some sudanese sisters really helped me learn about ahlulsunnah.

Comment

I feel funny. I don't know what's up but I don't feel good at all :/

why? what happened?
                              Did badly in a university module even though I worked hard on it

My supervisor in the project is useless and I feel she does not take it seriously
                              Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                              ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
                                :salams

^ Out of all the brothers and sisters I've met, the most polite, helpful, friendly and religious were the Sudanese. I never heard a bad/angry/loud word from them, even the men. Some sudanese sisters really helped me learn about ahlulsunnah.
                                Masha Allah, alhamdhulilah. But down here most don practise the deen. Alhamdhulilah I don't deny in sudan its where you find real Islamic knowledge. Ya3ni if we wanna learn Islamic studies here is perfect.

However, MAJORITY of the people are ignorant of Islam. Some of those who practise large number are sufis. Alhamdhulilah though muslims come from all over the world to study here. Sudanese are very hospitable people.

Comment

Working...
                                X