Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
    tell her to stop being so desperate and throwing herself at men.
    is she muslim???
    if she is, tell her to fear allah
    lol problem solved, i just told her im going out with someone else. problem solved

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Some people are quite immature on here, aren't they suppose to be role models for us youngsters on here lol
      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

• Saying the last goodbye to my mamu

Loved him so much and now he's buried and gone

And then seeing the women wailing loudly one minute and when his coffin left the masjid, they were demanding food, laughing and joking. My loved one is gone and all they care about are their stomachs : /
        ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
        U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by ~Salma~ View Post
          Just found out someone committed suicide on this forum.

Feeling sad about that
          who?
          70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

Got a bad toothache, headache, and eye ache

I think iv caught the fever again :(

Comment

Have a horrible cold and sore throat.

& a member here slandering me and twisting things I said, but they will be dealt by Allah. They can continue with their lies against me.
              Account disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                Saying the last goodbye to my mamu

And then seeing the women wailing loudly one minute and when his coffin left the masjid, they were demanding food, laughing and joking. My loved one is gone and all they care about are their stomachs : /
                Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

May Allah grant you sabr and your Mamu Jannah al Firdaus.
                8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                  Saying the last goodbye to my mamu

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. May Allah grant him the highest place in jannah and make it easy for your family. Ameen

We are here for you Sister if you need us.
                  I'm very sorry to hear the bad news.
                  "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                    My mum, she's too tired after work to cook but nobody else can cook, so she has to do it too.

I
                    Why dont you help her out.
                    "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
                      Why dont you help her out.
                      erm because i get shouted at, because i do it wrong.

like today we made pizzas and mum put lots of other pizza bases she made out and said we will make some fresh uncooked and freeze them

so she asks to put tomato sauce on it,

and i get a sharp knife out to do it so

in doing so, i break up the base

and i get shouted at

and that i should use a spoon instead to spread it

and then i put too much on

so i get shouted at

and that i wasted a spoonful of sauce down the sink by accident

so i get shouted at.

1. Wake up early!
                      3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                      4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                      5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                      6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                      7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                      8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

Comment

Oh no!! I got a tan, and I look proper exotic now :(

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                          tbh i don't mind turning exotic,

only thing is you get color separation due to covering up but its not a big dislike.
                          70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                            I can't get brown.

Guess I'll have to stick to Haldi.

1. Wake up early!

NEW UPDATE

Comment

I can't get brown.

whats haldi

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

Originally posted by عبد المنعم View Post
                                tbh i don't mind turning exotic,

only thing is you get color separation due to covering up but its not a big dislike.
                                i hope this tan goes lol. and yep its not a big dislike.

I can't get brown.

i didnt turn brown i look a little orange/bronze lool

Comment

Working...
                                X