What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Studying. -( I have an French exam tomorrow. Make du'aa for me, this two weeks will be hard.
    AbŻd-Dard‚ (radhiya All‚hu īanh) said:
    The one who advises his brother in secret has beautified him and the one who advises his brother openly has uglified him.
    (al-Amr bil-MaīrŻf wan-NahÓ īan-il-Munkar, p. 39, by Im‚m Abu Bakr al-Khall‚l)
    instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Mawwada View Post
      Studying. -( I have an French exam tomorrow. Make du'aa for me, this two weeks will be hard.
      May Allah help you ace your exams inshAllah. (I have exams too, make dua for me too :D)
      إن الصلاة تنهى عن الفحشاء والمنكر

Comment

• What made you sad today..

:jkk: guys, I managed to do my shift alhamdulillah.

-
        I feel so down today, just need a hug :(
        ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
        U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
          :jkk: guys, I managed to do my shift alhamdulillah.

-
          I feel so down today, just need a hug :(
          awwwww here's one :there:

did you get it seen to???
          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

My mum, she's too tired after work to cook but nobody else can cook, so she has to do it too.

I
            8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
            2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
            3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
            4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
            5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
            6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
            7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
            8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

watching an awful programme on BBC1 about child prositution in Brazil

perhaps the islamphohic media shoudl deal with what is going on under their noses in Christrian Brazil
              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Stuff
                How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Leaving my childhood town
                  ďYou miss the garden, because you want a small fig from a random tree.Ē Rumi

Comment

this girl keeps bothering me and trying to convince me to go out with, now my friends are trying to convinve me aswell

Comment

Just found out someone committed suicide on this forum.

Feeling sad about that

Comment

Originally posted by Mujahideen75 View Post
                        this girl keeps bothering me and trying to convince me to go out with, now my friends are trying to convinve me aswell
                        tell her to stop being so desperate and throwing herself at men.
                        is she muslim???
                        if she is, tell her to fear allah

Comment

I'll probably be spending Ramadan at home..Noooo :(

Comment

Feel bad I ddnt know where the nearest masjid was when a brother asked me :scratch:
                            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

I miss my UF buddy

She told me shes not cumin bk
                              "Innalilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon" To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return." (Quran Surat Al Baqarah 2:156)
                              "Every soul shall have a taste of death, then to us you will be ultimately returned." (Quran Surat Al Ankaboot 29:57)

Comment

Originally posted by ~Salma~ View Post
                                Just found out someone committed suicide on this forum.

Feeling sad about that
                                its probably a load of crap

Comment

Working...
                                X