• Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
    Woke up to a headache and sore throat :( ya rabbi
    Take it easy, take hot liquids and maybe some panadol InshaAllah

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
      Take it easy, take hot liquids and maybe some panadol InshaAllah
      :jkk: akhi I will do :insha: . alhamdulillah will see if I feel better after the paracetamol
      Last edited by iRepIslam; 01-06-14, 09:36 AM.
      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

A revert sister I meet. She was cool and everything seemed so into Islam started covering up and all.

But then started hanging out with Muslims that don't practice.... And now she started smoking hanging out with guys and doesn't cover up

:(
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
          A revert sister I meet. She was cool and everything seemed so into Islam started covering up and all.

But then started hanging out with Muslims that don't practice.... And now she started smoking hanging out with guys and doesn't cover up

It happens sis and make dua for her Insha Allah. Keep the communication channel open and share some stuff with her.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Feel like I'm gonna faint, how am I gonna do the exam tomorrow :scratch:
            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Feel really ill and weak.

Haven't done my housework or my homework or anything else for that matter.

Got work tomorrow. ....subhanAllah ain't got a clue how I'll manage :/

Generally sad.
              وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

People :(

Comment

I meet people, or see people... not praying, and I can't stop wondering how their life is like, and it makes me sad. Because in the summer time, during weekends, when I'm home and the salaah times are so apart... I feel so weird, and these people must feel like that every single day. How do they survive without salaah or dhikrullah...

اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

Comment

I found out something that I wish I'd found out earlier. Now there is nothing I can do and it is out of my hands. :(

I also realised just now what a crap person I am all round. There is nothing I excell in, not Islam, not brains, not energy, not anything (and I have tried to think of atleast one thing). That makes me sad though I have asked Allah to make me better in it all but the fact about my mediocrity remains in my head. What makes it more sad is that I'll probably ignore it and carry on with this mediocre existence even though I woke up for a brief moment (and even then, not fully awake). I know it but I'm numb. :(

Comment

Just had a 6-7kg shutter fall on me

I'm in so much friggin pain atm but I gotta ignore it and call up an emergency repair team but I can't really think straight cause my wrist (which got smacked by the edge of it as it fell) is hurting like mad : (

I really want to cry right now.
                      ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                      U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

The thought about studying for exams
                          إن الصلاة تنهى عن الفحشاء والمنكر

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post

I'm in so much friggin pain atm but I gotta ignore it and call up an emergency repair team but I can't really think straight cause my wrist (which got smacked by the edge of it as it fell) is hurting like mad : (

you need to keep the wrist straight and not bend it, using a splint.
                            "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Get it looked at sister

Allah give you shifa
                              How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Oh man, that must be tough. Can you not take some time out? Tell your manager, he will have to send you home as it's not safe to work with that wrist. And go to your mum, she'll know what to do with it. Or a doctor.

Comment

Working...
                                X