Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

:salams

Lately this forum has reminded me of Gamefaqs >_> so much malicious behaviour, angst and...silliness. I wouldn't expect this from UF and I am a little upset. :(
    Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

Wa alaykum assalam

very True ^^^

not to mention backbiting
      "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

reading about Qatar's annual budget for the arts - 1 billion pounds!!!1

subhanallah, what they could do to help muslim worldwide with only 10% of that

do muslims really need to spend a billion on arts??
        what and how does it benefit anyone

and at this moment when our brothers and sisters are starving dont we need put aside our own personal gains/ nationalistic thinking and help others.

i just dont see how the honour of a nation can depend on such a petty thing such as enhancing its 'culture'. Indeed if countries such as Qata set a precedence and made token gestures they would be gain respect in the muslim world.
        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

I feel pretty guilty, but I know Allah's mercy prevails over his wrath, so I am hoping for better. Everything is going to be okay In sha Allah.
          8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
          2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
          3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
          4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
          5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
          6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
          7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
          8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

I feel odd, awkward, excited, sad, tense. A mixture of feelings. I just want it to go away.
            8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
            2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
            3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
            4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
            5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
            6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
            7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
            8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Sick

Have so much to do and no time for this!

Dua please. Jazakum Allah Khayr.
              Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                Sick

Have so much to do and no time for this!

Dua please. Jazakum Allah Khayr.
                Ana hina ash anik.

Comment

Originally posted by niightowl View Post
                  Ana hina ash anik.
                  Your rep made me smile :) !

Ana ahebiik, inti hilwa <3
                  Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                    Your rep made me smile :) !

Ana ahebiik, inti hilwa <3
                    Ana ahebik aktaar ya hayati ! <3 : )

Comment

have you guys noticed that i never posted a sad thing on here.

WHO IS MADD??

i challenge you right noowwwww to find something.
                      70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Woke up to a headache and sore throat :( ya rabbi
                        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                          Woke up to a headache and sore throat :( ya rabbi
                          Have something to eat and warm to drink sis, you will feel much better.:)
                          “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                            Have something to eat and warm to drink sis, you will feel much better.:)
                            I will sis, just feeling somewhat dizy and tired. Make dua for me please. Xx

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                              I will sis, just feeling somewhat dizy and tired. Make dua for me please. Xx
                              May Allah give you complete recovery from whats bothering you and good health ameen!
                              “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                                May Allah give you complete recovery from whats bothering you and good health ameen!
                                Ameen :jkk: :love:

Comment

Working...
                                X