Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    nonstop work

    dont feel like doing all this
    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
      nonstop work

      dont feel like doing all this
      I feel the same.
      Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
      ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

      www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

      Comment


      • What made you sad today..

        cancer

        pls remember my beloved, dear mamu in your du'as, :insha: I pray the doctors are completely wrong on their initial suspicions... :(

        He's in his 30s, a lovely man who gets along with everyone. People are drawn to him cause he's such a good, caring person. He's the glue that keeps the family together. Everybody in our fam loves him to bits.

        Just try to remember him in your du'as :jkk:

        He was joking about how special he was cause he also has DVT in his jugular which isn't common. My other mamu was like man I love him sooo much :love:
        ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
        U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
          Lol...i had migrain attack yesterday and it was horrible...still slight headache but much improved...so this making me actually smile :p ...i saw number of nightmares while trying to sleep lol....
          :there:
          Glad I could make u smile. Nightmares are so draining, idk how people cope with them, couldn't sleep again till 4:30 am.

          Originally posted by Mohamad View Post
          :start:

          :salams

          Do not tell others of your nightmares, when the devil sees you telling others he smiles at his success in putting fear in your heart.


          Spit in front of you 3 times and turn in another direction and go back to sleep.

          Before you sleep stand up, read ayat al kursi, ikhlaas 3x, falaq 3x and Naas 3x

          blow/spit (don't actually spit) into your palms three times and rub your body from top to bottom.

          There, now the devil cannot give you nightmares, cannot freeze your body everytime you try to fall asleep as If someone has chained you up.

          Now you can sleep and relax, as Allah will protect you.

          Say "In your name oh Allah, I die and am reborn" before you sleep.

          Because sleeping is dying and waking is being revived.

          Now go to sleep, do not tell anyone of your nightmares don't forget to blow into your palms after reciting the chapters and verses If you have another nightmare spit in front of you and turn a different direction and put your trust in Allah.


          Oh and get married, Nothing like a spouse to coddle with to ward off bad dreams.
          :jkk:

          I did read ayat al-kursi + last 2 verses of al-Baqarah and the 3 quls before sleeping but somehow still ended up having a nightmare.

          lol @ marriage.
          Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
          cancer

          pls remember my beloved, dear mamu in your du'as, :insha: I pray the doctors are completely wrong on their initial suspicions... :(

          He's in his 30s, a lovely man who gets along with everyone. People are drawn to him cause he's such a good, caring person. He's the glue that keeps the family together. Everybody in our fam loves him to bits.

          Just try to remember him in your du'as :jkk:

          He was joking about how special he was cause he also has DVT in his jugular which isn't common. My other mamu was like man I love him sooo much :love:
          :there: Put your mind at ease hun. Whatever is decreed for us will never pass us and whatever is not for us will never touch us.

          If Allah wills he will recover and if Allah doesn't then He knows best why and we all have to leave this world one way or another.

          Alhamdulilah there is goodness in it, his sins are being washed away and In sha Allah his bond with Allah will be strengthened as we tend to turn to him in our weakest moments.

          Also cancer is not all doom like back in the days. My cousin was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and we were literally preparing for his departure but Allah willed he recovers and he did. Alhamdulilah. May Allah grant your mamu (uncle?) shifa and wash away his sins in the process. ameen
          Gone with the wind.

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Last edited by *sheba*; 27-04-14, 04:02 PM. Reason: too tragic
            O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              i feel like crap ugh im gonna go be lazy.. if theres a thread about anime call me.

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post


                its 3am; woke up suddenly terrified thanks to one horrible nightmare.

                scared to go back to sleep because Allah woke me up when it was getting to the super scary stuff. im phobic when it comes to this one thing! my fault for sonehow ending up on my left side! always have nightmares when i end up on that side !!!! Arghhhh. :(
                It's always after Fajr.

                Pray and then go to sleep and expect a nightmare.

                It's a pattern.
                8 powerful habits to succeed


                1. Wake up early!
                2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

                NEW UPDATE

                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU


                Watch this when you're distressed!

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                  i feel like crap ugh im gonna go be lazy.. if theres a thread about anime call me.
                  :there: have some chocolatah it will cheer you up
                  O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Dunya
                    Last edited by Strive; 27-04-14, 04:54 PM.
                    And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                      :there: have some chocolatah it will cheer you up
                      i wish

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post

                        :there: Put your mind at ease hun. Whatever is decreed for us will never pass us and whatever is not for us will never touch us.

                        If Allah wills he will recover and if Allah doesn't then He knows best why and we all have to leave this world one way or another.

                        Alhamdulilah there is goodness in it, his sins are being washed away and In sha Allah his bond with Allah will be strengthened as we tend to turn to him in our weakest moments.

                        Also cancer is not all doom like back in the days. My cousin was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and we were literally preparing for his departure but Allah willed he recovers and he did. Alhamdulilah. May Allah grant your mamu (uncle?) shifa and wash away his sins in the process. ameen
                        :jkk: I was so emotionally, physically and mentally exhausted from it all last night, I nearly passed out on my bed.

                        not many people in my family know how serious it actually is as they couldn't understand the prognosis papers the doctors gave him. Only 3 people (now 4) understand and are preparing themselves spiritually and mentally to be the rocks of the family. Myself, my cousin, my other mamu and my mother. We're gently hinting to the others to prepare themselves for the worst case scenario on Monday, when his biopsy results come through and they can give a final diagnosis.

                        As soon as I read the papers, I was just numb. They've said they can't find the primary source of the cancer, it remains unknown. They said they suspect the secondary deposits to be in the lungs, pulmonary artery and arterial valves (or summit that sounds similar to that) and it's metastatic.

                        I think I'm typing this all out not to inform people, but to try and make sense of the information. If any scientist/ health people can help me fully understand his prognosis, I'd be very grateful. Even if you're not a sciency person, but you get what it's saying, that'd be great. I think I need to hear (or in this case read) it from someone else. I'm just ignoring it and having ridiculous hopes that it's just TB or something (they initially thought TB but say now it's unlikely I think).. anything but what is written down there.
                        ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                        U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

                        Comment


                        • What made you sad today..

                          my iphone chargers gonna die soon. rip
                          Last edited by iRepIslam; 28-04-14, 09:56 PM.
                          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            some sisters misunderstand....and then ignore that they misunderstood.... and then judge you based on their misunderstanding..... even when you tell them they misunderstood.

                            Sad and exhausting


                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by ssh View Post
                              some sisters misunderstand....and then ignore that they misunderstood.... and then judge you based on their misunderstanding..... even when you tell them they misunderstood.

                              Sad and exhausting
                              Don't be sad! Pls!

                              لا تفكر كثيرا
                              بل استغفر كثيرا

                              -------------------------------------------------------
                              The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                              -------------------------------------------------------
                              www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by ssh View Post
                                some sisters misunderstand....and then ignore that they misunderstood.... and then judge you based on their misunderstanding..... even when you tell them they misunderstood.

                                Sad and exhausting
                                :there:
                                ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

                                ~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X