What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

i got bullied, friends said it was for a joke, i say no it wasn't.

Comment

I don't know what it is, but I'm feeling so depressed :(
      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
        I don't know what it is, but I'm feeling so depressed :(
        why? :(

Comment

Originally posted by Mujahideen75 View Post
          why? :(
          That's the problem. I don't know :(
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

That's the problem. I don't know :(
            go out for a walk and be like assassins creed... it cheers me up :P.. im joking dont do that ull look stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Mujahideen75 View Post
              go out for a walk and be like assassins creed... it cheers me up :P.. im joking dont do that ull look stupid
              lol, made me smile ^ thanks

Comment

lol, made me smile ^ thanks
                hahhaha ur welcome .. anytime :)

Comment

its 3am; woke up suddenly terrified thanks to one horrible nightmare.

scared to go back to sleep because Allah woke me up when it was getting to the super scary stuff. im phobic when it comes to this one thing! my fault for sonehow ending up on my left side! always have nightmares when i end up on that side !!!! Arghhhh. :(
                  Last edited by Rebel101; 26-04-14, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post

scared to go back to sleep because Allah woke me up when it was getting to the super scary stuff. im phobic when it comes to this one thing! my fault for sonehow ending up on my left side! always have nightmares when i end up on that side !!!! Arghhhh. :(
                    Lol...i had migrain attack yesterday and it was horrible...still slight headache but much improved...so this making me actually smile :p ...i saw number of nightmares while trying to sleep lol....
                    :there:
                    ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post

:start:

:salams

Do not tell others of your nightmares, when the devil sees you telling others he smiles at his success in putting fear in your heart.

Spit in front of you 3 times and turn in another direction and go back to sleep.

Before you sleep stand up, read ayat al kursi, ikhlaas 3x, falaq 3x and Naas 3x

blow/spit (don't actually spit) into your palms three times and rub your body from top to bottom.

There, now the devil cannot give you nightmares, cannot freeze your body everytime you try to fall asleep as If someone has chained you up.

Now you can sleep and relax, as Allah will protect you.

Say "In your name oh Allah, I die and am reborn" before you sleep.

Because sleeping is dying and waking is being revived.

Now go to sleep, do not tell anyone of your nightmares don't forget to blow into your palms after reciting the chapters and verses If you have another nightmare spit in front of you and turn a different direction and put your trust in Allah.

Oh and get married, Nothing like a spouse to coddle with to ward off bad dreams.
                      To all the Muslims. I am your brother and I love you all for the sake of Allah. May Allah unite the Muslimeen; Ameen.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_72381200797415.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	10747731

Comment

Originally posted by innocent_girl View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]65594[/ATTACH]
                          that is nothing. I have seen worse images than that. Stuff that will haunt your mind
                          Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                          ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                            that is nothing. I have seen worse images than that. Stuff that will haunt your mind

Nothing is ever nothing.

Even the smallest of injustices should be a major shock. Never let yourself be desensitized by injustice just because you have seen/experienced greater injustices in your life.

I'm hungry, anyone cooking mensaf by any chance?
                            To all the Muslims. I am your brother and I love you all for the sake of Allah. May Allah unite the Muslimeen; Ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohamad View Post

Nothing is ever nothing.

Even the smallest of injustices should be a major shock. Never let yourself be desensitized by injustice just because you have seen/experienced greater injustices in your life.

I'm hungry, anyone cooking mensaf by any chance?
                              if you knew what I meant, you might even agree

such horrors you could not even imagine in your worst nightmares
                              Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                              ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

• I feel bad how I don't focus on tasks and don't give my best which is why I get sad at the outcomes. :(

Comment

Working...
                                X