• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Everything

Comment

Let's see what can make me sad on a random day. Remembering anything bad that happened to me in the past.

Comment

No one notices your tears,

no one notices your sadness,

no one notices your pain,

but they all notice your MISTAKES !

Comment

Originally posted by Massilia View Post
          I bought "40 great men and women in Islam" by Nur Ahmed

there are only 2 women out of 40 personalities

i feel like I have been scammed.
          You could of bought these two book instead, http://www.kalamullah.com/sisters.html

Great Women in Islam. - Mahmood Ahmad Ghadanfar | Pages: 267
          Al-Muhaddithat: The Women Scholars in Islam - Muhammad Akram Nadwi | Pages: 337

Comment

What I just saw now, it was just so....Disturbing, I'm so disappointed
            O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Got asked when I'm getting married, I replied jokingly '' I'm still too young for that, let me live my life, please''

They laughed at me & shook their heads in disbelief. Am I really that old?

I've actually been feeling really really old past few weeks (always felt old but this is on a different level lol)

*buys anti-wrinkle creams*
              Last edited by Rebel101; 23-04-14, 06:08 AM.

Comment

This did not happen today but few days ago, do you want ababy?? Why are you not pregnant?? Etc..Why do women keep asking me this?

Comment

^
                  People can be cruel ..............

What they trying to say is you have not completed the terms of your marriage if you're not pregnant. This mentality is not only done by cultural Muslims but by kuffar (the hard-core Christians in America) too.

They seem to look down on anyone who hasn't got a kid.
                  8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                  2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                  3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                  4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                  5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                  6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                  7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                  8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

• What made you sad today..

One of my great grandmas passed away.. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

She was a nice lady..
                    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                      One of my great grandmas passed away.. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

She was a nice lady..
                      Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon
                      :there: :love:
                      May Allah fill her grave with noor, and grant her jannatul firdous, ameen.

==================

Not being able to concentrate in my salah, seriously depressing. I feel like I'm wasting my time and my prayer is not accepted
                      Last edited by *sheba*; 24-04-14, 04:46 AM.
                      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

• You know who your true friends are in your time of need

The only friend I have is Allah , everyone else is either indifferent or doesn't care and have let me down.

-
                        If I was able to, I'd completely ignore my extended family. I'm tired of their crap, the fighting and taking sides. I'm sick of their self- centredness and egotistical views. And now because of this, I can't see my mamu even though he's sick in hospital. What kind of individual does my aunt have to be??? 'Oh you didn't come to the khatm last month cause we do weird things that the Prophet :saw: never told us to do and so now you can't see him. I will never forgive you for not coming to the khatm.' Just who the hell does this woman think she is, the Queen?

So much has made me want to take a heavy pair of boots, go into the garden and kick the shed door in like when I used to back in the day : /
                        ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                        U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                          You know who your true friends are in your time of need

The only friend I have is Allah , everyone else is either indifferent or doesn't care and have let me down.

-
                          If I was able to, I'd completely ignore my extended family. I'm tired of their crap, the fighting and taking sides. I'm sick of their self- centredness and egotistical views. And now because of this, I can't see my mamu even though he's sick in hospital. What kind of individual does my aunt have to be??? 'Oh you didn't come to the khatm last month cause we do weird things that the Prophet :saw: never told us to do and so now you can't see him. I will never forgive you for not coming to the khatm.' Just who the hell does this woman think she is, the Queen?

So much has made me want to take a heavy pair of boots, go into the garden and kick the shed door in like when I used to back in the day : /

sis can you not sneak a visit to him?

Comment

• What made you sad today..

no he's in another city and if we do go, it'll be the end of our contact with her, my other mamu and my cousins.

Why can't my family be normal... That's all I ever wanted

no wonder mum keeps away : /
                            ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                            U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                              no he's in another city and if we do go, it'll be the end of our contact with her, my other mamu and my cousins.

Why can't my family be normal... That's all I ever wanted

no wonder mum keeps away : /
                              :there:

There is some wisdom in this, but we cannot see it. Families are tough. We dont even get to choose them. We are just dealt with them and we have to be as good as we can for the sake of Allah azza wa jal. And it is a tough road often. Especially family politics.

It is better to stay out of it and keep the peace and try and increase love between you all. Easier said than done, and only you know your situation well but I know your a fighter alhamdulillah :)

sis, how about sending him some flowers or another gift that is more suitable? least he will know your thinking of him....and they would be delivered by someone else....and you wont feel as if you have abandoned him even though its not your fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
                                :there:

There is some wisdom in this, but we cannot see it. Families are tough. We dont even get to choose them. We are just dealt with them and we have to be as good as we can for the sake of Allah azza wa jal. And it is a tough road often. Especially family politics.

It is better to stay out of it and keep the peace and try and increase love between you all. Easier said than done, and only you know your situation well but I know your a fighter alhamdulillah :)

sis, how about sending him some flowers or another gift that is more suitable? least he will know your thinking of him....and they would be delivered by someone else....and you wont feel as if you have abandoned him even though its not your fault.

As always, amazing advise :masha:
                                My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                                As You have sanctified Your house,
                                Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                                In which permission of entry
                                Is only granted to a few,
                                Please Allah, allow my heart
                                To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                                when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                                In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Working...
                                X