Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
    it means begging is a business now that ruined the credibility of actual beggars
    :start:

:salams

As a Muslim we have to assume the best.

If we assume every beggar is a liar then the ones who are trustful will STARVE.

It doesn't matter If they are liars or not. Allah will give you the reward both ways.

Yes, some people take advantage of generosity. But to them Allah is their judge.

Give, Give, Give, Rasol Allah (peace be upon him) never questioned the honesty of beggars.

He simply gave. let not these "fakers" stop you from giving in the name of Allah.
    To all the Muslims. I am your brother and I love you all for the sake of Allah. May Allah unite the Muslimeen; Ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohamad View Post

As a Muslim we have to assume the best.

If we assume every beggar is a liar then the ones who are trustful will STARVE.

It doesn't matter If they are liars or not. Allah will give you the reward both ways.

Yes, some people take advantage of generosity. But to them Allah is their judge.

Give, Give, Give, Rasol Allah (peace be upon him) never questioned the honesty of beggars.

He simply gave. let not these "fakers" stop you from giving in the name of Allah.
      True. I kinda wanted to tell them the same thing, but didn't know how to put it in words.

Comment

:(
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

xxxxxxxxxxxx
          Last edited by Magic.; 14-04-14, 08:26 AM.
          8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
          2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
          3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
          4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
          5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
          6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
          7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
          8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

• Je déteste les hôpitaux

Less than six hours to go :(
            ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
            U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

these poor cats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKffm2uI4dk
              meow

Comment

chipped my front tooth a little bit, the edge
                "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

chipped my front tooth a little bit, the edge
                  Ouch how did you chip it? Maybe the dentist can fix it somehow...
                  “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                    Ouch how did you chip it? Maybe the dentist can fix it somehow...
                    no idea, its barely noticable. but I feel the sharp edge
                    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

no idea, its barely noticable. but I feel the sharp edge
                      Was thinking of the same thing : the sharp edge. But it will get smooth with time.
                      “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

• What made you sad today..

I think I'm turning ill, my throat is very sore and I have a headache :( ya rabbi
                        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                          My little niece just punched me. Wallah it felt like i got punched by a man.
                          When did you get punched by a man to know what that feels like sis? <=S

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                            I think I'm turning ill, my throat is very sore and I have a headache :( ya rabbi
                            stayed home from school today cause I got sick.

My aunt started yelling at me saying I'm always at home -.-

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by ssh View Post
                              When did you get punched by a man to know what that feels like sis? <=S
                              brother

Comment

Trusting someone not to hurt you...

how idiotic is that.
                                Last edited by niightowl; 16-04-14, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X