[ATTACH=CONFIG]65008[/ATTACH]
    A back scratcher...yes I do

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
      A back scratcher...yes I do
      There is a saying of the Arabs

"No one can scratch your own back like you can"

The metaphor refers to when you want something done, do it yourself, instead of asking someone else to, because no one can do it better than how you want it done.
      La illaha ilallah

Comment

• I keep on thinking it's Saturday...

Surviving on 6 hours sleep each night isn't really great for the eyes or mind
        ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
        U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

The royals are in NZ
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
            The royals are in NZ
            Looool

you can keep them.
            ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
            U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
              Looool

you can keep them.
              They need to return back immediately. NZ is already small, we don't need them to suffocate us.
              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

There are many things to be sad about, when we remember the suffering of the people around us we realize that suffering is a constant part of this life.

It may go away temporarily, but this life is a reminder. When you lose your money, it reminds you of Allah and how it was never your money in the first place.

When children insult you, it reminds you of manners. and how the messenger :saw: had the best of manners that we should do our utmost to emulate.

When your parents make you angry. It reminds you of what the messenger :saw: said about your mothers and fathers. What Allah said in the Qur'an, He told us to obey Him and our parents. tying them together to show their importance.

When someone or something (Family, Pet, Friend) dies it reminds us that this life is temporary and as is our sadness.

That our sadness and suffering is not but a blink in the eternity of our existence.

For this life maybe temporary, but it is the next life that is eternal. and all these things that make us sad?

Instead, they should make us smile, or at the least remember. That it is to Allah that we belong and it is to Him we shall return.

Remember that Brothers & Sisters... and Rainbow.. Just want to remind you.

A persons personality is not set in stone. let not the disbelievers confuse you with their lies about genetics deciding the way we are.

I use to be quick to anger, but now I am patient and hard to anger (at times that is different, but only when I don't get enough sleep or sleep in the day instead of night)

I use to eat tons of junk food. But now I restrain myself with ease and am bothered by the thought of eating too much.

I use to be bad at math, but when I made a dua'a to Allah I become much better.

Remember that Allah is our creator and He is of all things able.

You feel you are emotionally weak? Then pray to Allah after every prayer and at every opportune moment that He make you stronger.

Are you afraid of being a bad mother? Make dua'a that you be amongst the greatest mothers and wives and daughters and sisters and aunts and grandmothers too.

For who other then Allah can grant these things?

Some people believe that we are born with set traits that are unchangeable. Some are born smart, and others stupid. Some born with talent others without.

What they forget (or ignore) is that it is Allah who created them with said ability. and it is He that can give them more, or take it all away.

So Pray to Allah, want to a fighter? A soccer player? A pilot? A Teacher? A Parent?

Or an obedient servant of Allah?

Then ask, for one thing that you can be sure of is...

Allah Will Always Answer Your Prayers
                :start:
                :salams
                To all the Muslims. I am your brother and I love you all for the sake of Allah. May Allah unite the Muslimeen; Ameen.

Comment

my cat crying outside the door my mother doesn't like him inside anymore cause he puts his claws on the couches :(

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_310254775804033.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	10747300

Comment

Originally posted by innocent_girl View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]65018[/ATTACH]
                      looks like a pokemon
                      "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Nothing

I am too blessed to be sad Alhumdullillah

Smile : )
                        "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                          looks like a pokemon
                          Yeah it does lol

Comment

crap day

Comment

Old woman at the Blue Masajid on crutches begging. I pass by her everytime I go there :(

Comment

Last edited by niightowl; 25-05-14, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X