• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Nothing

Comment

I have to take beta blockers :(
      ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

I learnt this morning that I may be going through surgery to correct a back problem, it came as a surprise, I didnt think it was that bad. May Allah, The Owner of Health grant cure to those who are suffering.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
          I have to take beta blockers :(
          which ones?? and for what?? blood pressure? or something with the heart??

wait nvm ... dont think these questions are appropriate on a public forum :S
          How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Realizing it's going to be years before i get in to Jamiat Azhar unless i skip some grades :(
            Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery and Today is a Gift thats why we call it The Present :)

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
              which ones?? and for what?? blood pressure? or something with the heart??

wait nvm ... dont think these questions are appropriate on a public forum :S
              propanolol and heart. my heart rate is to fast.
              ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

May Allah, The Owner of Health grant cure to those who are suffering.
                Ameen.

I learnt this morning that I may be going through surgery to correct a back problem, it came as a surprise, I didnt think it was that bad.
                May Allah sw.t make it easy for you too, and give you a speedy recovery. Ameen.

Comment

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
                  Can't say.
                  But it's really hard to make the right decision. And to know what that is exactly.

Comment

seeing how some women behave at the masjid on jumuah. Shameful and sad
                    My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
                    Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Originally posted by ssh View Post
                      بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
                      Can't say.
                      But it's really hard to make the right decision. And to know what that is exactly.
                      Sister feel free to PM if you like. If you ever need to talk I'm here... That goes for all the sisters

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

I think I've broken my right leg
                        إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sprinkles View Post
                          I think I've broken my right leg
                          How? Are you okay?

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
                            How? Are you okay?
                            Okay, I was kinda exaggerating, it's not broken but I'm in a lot of pain, I don't know how :/
                            إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Myself :(

Comment

A video.

Comment

Working...
                                X