Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
    Honestly I'm so mad. The way she picked him up and dropped him like nothing happened. Some people don't deserve kids
    I know it's not fair. There are married people who can't have kids, yet idiots like the one in the video can.

It's sad

Comment

Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
      I've never wanted to hurt a group of people so bad in my life.

Is this seriously what humanity has come too.

Her screams are gonna be stuck in my head for a while that's or sure.

May Allah guide that women to the straight path, and may she be given the best in this life and the akhira.
      ^ameen

I completely agree, how dare they? I want to seriously do something, but I can't do anything, I feel helpless just sitting here pathetically typing away and not even helping her, I had it on mute-didn;'t realise she was screaming, I hope somebody does something about this, how can they get away with this, it was daylight, why didn't anyone stop those IDIOTS

SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!! Please if your in Romania, do something

sorry I feel really angry, and I was thinking about her last night
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

and did you see that FREAK, making it look like his some hardcore gangster

I feel like swearing at him, even I can PUNCH THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF HIM-stupid dog, anger can make anything possible

what a WOOS, loser
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

much..
          “ I try to be El diplomatique ~Abu General El Diplomatique

Comment

This thread made me a bit sad today.
            Sisters don't rep or joke with me.

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
              And they still manage to smile. May Allah bless them in this life and the next, amen. Honestly that was too much to take in
              Was someone cutting onions when i was watching?!

I forgot about a.jolie when watching the video.
              Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometime helps me and sometime opposes me

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Getting a phone call from my daughters school saying she is having chest pain on the left side and having a hard time breathing. Taking her to hospital and the Dr saying yes there is irregular heartbeat and chest wall is inflamed but its just heartburn ! The sadness part is my daughter saying... " MOMMY I AM SORRY I WASTED YOUR TIME" The dr made her feel like this. I explained that I love her and this was not wasting my time.

It is sad that she thought she wasted my time and the Dr portrayed that my daughter's pain was not real.

Comment

• Suffocating feeling came back again and my heart feels achy and bruised like someone's been punching it at night- I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

I hate this thing... but :insha: my sins are being wiped away through each painful breath I take.
                  ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                  U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by MichelleAmeena View Post
                    Getting a phone call from my daughters school saying she is having chest pain on the left side and having a hard time breathing. Taking her to hospital and the Dr saying yes there is irregular heartbeat and chest wall is inflamed but its just heartburn ! The sadness part is my daughter saying... " MOMMY I AM SORRY I WASTED YOUR TIME" The dr made her feel like this. I explained that I love her and this was not wasting my time.

It is sad that she thought she wasted my time and the Dr portrayed that my daughter's pain was not real.
                    What an edgitt doctor
                    :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                      Suffocating feeling came back again and my heart feels achy and bruised like someone's been punching it at night- I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

I hate this thing... but :insha: my sins are being wiped away through each painful breath I take.
                      ^^This made me sad :/

whats wrong with you girl?

Laa ba'sa tahoorun :insha: :there:

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
                      O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post
                        ^^This made me sad :/

whats wrong with you girl?

Laa ba'sa tahoorun :insha: :there:
                        Stuff : (

Some days I'll be fine and others it's a nightmare... particularly around salat times.

I know what's wrong with me it just takes a long time to heal and reverse the effects (psst read between the lines)

:jkk: :love:
                        ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                        U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
                          may Allah destroy these scumbags #$%#$%#$%

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=296054547208529
                          I went and kissed my mommy after I saw this. she yelled at me for waking her up at 5 am but I don't care. this lady reminds me of my mom, she is very tiny and weak. if I was there in person I wouldn't leave a single one of those shayatin standing. I would not be just to them that is for sure. they should get on their faces and thank Allah that no real men were there to see them do that or i am sure they would all be in the hospital by now.

Comment

made me sangri

politics

David Camera on

Maria lying cheating Millar

The system

the cabinet culture

RAAAH!!!

Comment

Bumped into a brother coming out of an alcohol store with a a large box of alcohol.

He froze when he saw me and started trying to lie his way out. So sad how he cared about what i would think of him but didnt care about what Allah thinks of him enough to avoid buying alcohol.
                              Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by sawm View Post
                                Was someone cutting onions when i was watching?!

I forgot about a.jolie when watching the video.
                                metoo. I was too busy looking at those kids and tearing up to notice Angelina Jolie

=======

This girl that I know who's 19 years old is dating a 70 year old man. And the guy looks like a creep
                                Last edited by *sheba*; 09-04-14, 11:53 AM.
                                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Working...
                                X